What's the best way to get into the PS ecosystem after being a XBOT since inception?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh I'm definitely sold, but spiderman isn't on there? That was like the next game I wanted to play after uncharted and TLOU... I can probably find it for the low tho so that's not too bad. $75 for a year is a fukkin steal tho I'm basically gonna be set with a digital PS5 AND a year of plus for less than $500 :gladbron: damn I'm glad I'm exiting the Stan wars, unlike you I'm genuinely #bothsides gang I wish the best for both Sony And GOATsoft.

:mjlol: :mjlol: my nikka I promise you I haven't bought a disc since I copped an Xbox One almost a decade ago. Not a gaming disc, I mean ANY disc. DVD, Blue Ray, music CD, you naaaame it

There isn't a chance in hell I'm ever going back to physical media.

I’m both sides too, starfield :blessed:

but also spider-man :mjlit:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Don’t listen to this guy, get plus

Most of those games even used will still run you 20-30 dollars each
And he can resell them once he finishes and that will cost him less than renting the games on ps plus. :pachaha:

Essential, then you can upgrade to extra for like 10 bucks
Oh I'm definitely sold, but spiderman isn't on there? That was like the next game I wanted to play after uncharted and TLOU... I can probably find it for the low tho so that's not too bad. $75 for a year is a fukkin steal tho I'm basically gonna be set with a digital PS5 AND a year of plus for less than $500 :gladbron: damn I'm glad I'm exiting the Stan wars, unlike you I'm genuinely #bothsides gang I wish the best for both Sony And GOATsoft.

:mjlol: :mjlol: my nikka I promise you I haven't bought a disc since I copped an Xbox One almost a decade ago. Not a gaming disc, I mean ANY disc. DVD, Blue Ray, music CD, you naaaame it

There isn't a chance in hell I'm ever going back to physical media.
Then you should just buy premium for one year for 119 and stop wasting time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh I'm definitely sold, but spiderman isn't on there? That was like the next game I wanted to play after uncharted and TLOU... I can probably find it for the low tho so that's not too bad.

Download Miles Morales off PS Plus and you can get spider-man remastered (for ps5) for 20 bucks

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Damn. I think it's ridiculous that in 2023 you can't use Bluetooth functionality with either "premium" console. I use my earbuds on my phone/switch and they're perfect.

Xbox is the multiplayer console anyway though so I'll probably just use my speakers for the PlayStation and be done with it. It's a built in mic in the controller too right?

You're right, headsets should work with ps5/Xbox/pc at this point. But money talks I guess. I don't really play multi player that much, I mainly use it to play not to disturb others. The controller does have a mic so I guess that would be good enough.

rdj

Pro
Daps
Ps plus has been way better than game pass with AAA games this year. They must have expected the Activision deal to go through sooner. @BBG just get ps plus extra and you will be good for a while.

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Start by setting your Xbox on fire you infidel
After that
Its blood in blood out innit
Welcome to the gang :shaq:
Lmao nah man I've been fukkin with Microsoft since I learned what a computer was, I'm far too deep in the trenches to bush them. It's just the console is pointless if I build a PC running Windows, and by the time my Xbox expires that will be the master plan. PC/PS gang is the true set, united as one you eat forever :blessed: three letters

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Get PS+ extra and catch up on games you've missed out on. I would buy the spiderman reamster package that includes miles morales. You want to make sure you're ready for Spiderman 2

• Dap
Reactions: BBG