whats the best tv i can get for 1k

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hit up Amazon, put in some filters for TVs in your price range. Get a few that look solid, then head over to Youtube and check out reviews on the models. 1K should get you something solid. Some brands selling 75in sets for less than or close to that now a days.

If you're in the 55in/65in size range you should be able to find a high quality set for 1K.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I bought my X900H 65” for almost exactly a stack. I honestly think its the best looking tv on the market outside of the LG OLED and most people who have used it will tell you the same thing.

This is Arcadium though so they gonna tell you to go find a 6 year old Oled on craigslist or save for 6 more months

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought my X900H 65” for almost exactly a stack. I honestly think its the best looking tv on the market outside of the LG OLED and most people who have used it will tell you the same thing.

This is Arcadium though so they gonna tell you to go find a 6 year old Oled on craigslist or save for 6 more months
my cousin has that tv and he said the picture quality was excellent but his 120hz does work on his series x for some reason

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The vizio OLED is the best picture in the game.

Goes on sale for 900

Only issues are sometimes you gotta unplug it to get it to turn on. Basically I wouldn't recommend turning the TV off on the Xbox input, just change the input to another input after you turn the system off and the problem goes away. Was annoying at first, just routine for me now :manny:

Could be fixed by now with a patch, I wouldn't know. As for patches that's what this TV has received and it plays everything now, all modes, 120, VRR. Sometimes the vrr function will show four screens are once. Just switch inputs and then switch it back (with the remote, not manually) and it'll work fine. Rarely happens but it can still happen.

Other than that, excellent picture, no burn in issues

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
LG CX or C1

Save some more money if you have to

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
For a little more get an OLED from LG. They even got the 48 inch ones now.