What's the best TV dinners out right now?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:banderas: like butta

9e2e9e3106506ef1c1f9935ffdec0513.jpg
You supporting Tucker Carlson with this :scust::huhldup::mjpls::ufdup:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
when i was poor i'd food shop based on calories per dollar, hungry man is up there and the classic/spicy fried chickens taste decent. all that sodium probably fukked up my heart tho. :mjcry:

other fun things i'd eat back then to keep my weight up was plain oats, hamburger helper, peanut butter out the jar, olive oil out the bottle... :mjcry:

Last edited:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
when i was food poor i'd shop based on calories per dollar, hungry man is up there and the classic/spicy fried chickens taste decent. all that sodium probably fukked up my heart tho. :mjcry:

other fun things i'd eat back then to keep my weight up was plain oats, hamburger helper, peanut butter out the jar, olive oil out the bottle... :mjcry:
:wow:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
when i was poor i'd food shop based on calories per dollar, hungry man is up there and the classic/spicy fried chickens taste decent. all that sodium probably fukked up my heart tho. :mjcry:

Olive oil :unimpressed:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Somewhat related, I stopped eating 3 big meals a day. I eat like 5 small meals throughout the day. Sometimes it’s just fruit. Maybe some hummus and chips later. A hard boiled egg or two. Some sourdough bread at other times. A protein bar before a workout.

I like it better. It’s supposed to be better for you too. I’m back to 160 lbs, with good muscle mass. Working from home does make it easier too
that’s good man.them light meals better for a nikka

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yall be easy with those packaged pasta dinners.

I didn't have a stove for a whole year and was living off pre packaged pastas and the amount of salt on those things are crazy
That's the tradeoff with those frozen dinners and entrees, high sodium and high cholesterol.

You can get a large size entree, split it into 2 portions and prepare your own vegetables.