What's The Best Show To Watch HIGH?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oprah winfrey show i used to watch high all the time after i got home from school, it would be the most sensitive topics and i would be laughing my ass off lol

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they getting stupid high on that show. And ALC is a moron, who knew?! :mjlol:
I always thought he was just like a really laid back thoughtful dude that hid his intelligence. Dude is just dumb as rocks on this show, Bronson repeatedly will look over at him with the :dahell: after he tries to make what he thinks is some deep observation

Tonights episode looks like it was fun to shoot, but aren't they all with this shyt :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I always thought he was just like a really laid back thoughtful dude that hid his intelligence. Dude is just dumb as rocks on this show, Bronson repeatedly will look over at him with the :dahell: after he tries to make what he thinks is some deep observation

Tonights episode looks like it was fun to shoot, but aren't they all with this shyt :mjlol:
Yeah, it's actually pretty funny when Action gets all annoyed and tries to explain shyt to him.
I mean nobody is smart on the show but Alchemist is like extra yellow bus special. lol I guess he's like an idiot savant, great producer but that's it I guess. :russ:
I only seen a couple of eps. The one with Tyler the Creator was the best one I seen.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
mr robot has me :ohmy: every week

its like having a 50 minute indie film to watch every week :cook:

dem openings :ohmy:

I know the feeling you're going through. Trying to find some new product until Elliot the top shotta comes back around. :mjcry:

If you want similar fukkery levels - try 'Orphan Black'

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Jx2

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it's actually pretty funny when Action gets all annoyed and tries to explain shyt to him.
I mean nobody is smart on the show but Alchemist is like extra yellow bus special. lol I guess he's like an idiot savant, great producer but that's it I guess. :russ:
I only seen a couple of eps. The one with Tyler the Creator was the best one I seen.
Find the one they do where he invites the older woman on that he originally meets with Bes in a mani/pedi shop during an Ep of fukk That's Delicious.

They end up taking edibles and they are all collectively out of their mind high by the end of it just walking around the set doing nothing with like 5 different conversations going:mjlol:

The randomness of it all is what makes the show so HIGH-ly enjoyable :jawalrus: