Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Single bachelor living downtown + working from home
1PM-10PM....I take my meal break @ 9PM so I can be through at 9

Got a system setup, where if I'm needed I'll get a notification on my phone

Going on dates/fukking hoes/cooking/laundry/hitting up the bars while getting paid

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always been a second shift-mid day kind of guy. I like to sleep in so fukkkkk waking up at 5-6 am. I'll do the graveyard shift every once in a while but that shyt fukks with your sleep over time. With the second shift, you have the whole morning to take it easy and do what you need to do, go to work, and when you get out you can still hit up the bar or whatever because you don't have to be up early as shyt in the morning :blessed:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...son, when i was in texas, i worked 3rd shift at T.I. sunday-tuesday 7:00pm - 7:15am and every other saturday. the best shift i've ever worked.

i never hit traffic on my way to work, and as i was going home, the rush was on their way to work.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
IF YOU TRYING TO SAVE MONEY MIDNIGHTS IS GREAT. SHIFT PREMIUM ON WAREHOUSE TYPE JOBS AND YOU'RE ASLEEP DOING THE DAY SO YOU DON'T SPEND MONEY. YOU SACRIFICE THE SOCIAL LIFE A BIT THOUGH.

AFTERNOONS IS OKAY. I WORK AFTERNOONS NOW. I KEEP LATE HOURS SO IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME. IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOUR SLEEP QUITE AS BAD AS MIDNIGHTS. TIME GOES BY REALLY FAST ON THIS SHIFT. YOU MAY NOT BE AWARE OF WHAT DAY IT IS SOMETIMES. HAPPENS TO ME OFTEN.

MORNINGS IS AWESOME FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT A NORMAL LIFE. fukk MORNINGS THOUGH. I HATE IT.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Depends on what phase in life you're in. For me, a single man in my 20s, 1 to 9-930p is best.

You could Work your shift, kick it with your jumpoff be out till 2am, wake up at 9-10, pay bills and handle biz in the morning without taking a day off, and still have an hour or two before you clock in. :jawalrus:

Plus You can put that alarm clock up most days fam

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I usually work 7-3pm and I fukkin hate it
I be leaving the house with the moon still out. shyt is wack b. I work in construction so my body be tired and I need sleep. And ain't no amount of sleep I could get that I wake up at 5am feeling refreshed.

Last 2 weeks I've been working from 5pm-1am. I fukkin love it. I could get home, chill and go to bed and not worry about an alarm clock. I could get up and relax and not have to rush to work. Plus I could drive in because there's plenty of parking at that time

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Going on dates/fukking hoes/cooking/laundry/hitting up the bars while getting paid
What do you do?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
5:45-3:45. I go to bed at 1am and am energetic for the shift, get the whole day to do things. Oh and only work 4 days a week.

Night shifts are terrible, can't even do anything because you're so tired after work. You sleep and then wake up and have to take a nap before working again.

Afternoon shifts ruins the day too.

FSP

Banned
Daps

This is where I want to be

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I hate afternoon to night shifts especially on sundays. I missed the Lions Colts game back in september because of it. I would periodically sneak check the score on my phone:
21-3 :ehh:
28-18:sadcam:
28-28:sadcam:
34-35:mjcry:
39-35:whew: