What's The Best Radio Station In All Of GTA?

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
radio los santos
What made that station so ill is at the time, I hadn't heard but maybe 2 or 3 of those songs on there(The bigger ones like Deep Cover and G Thang), so little 10 year old me was like :ohhh: the first time I heard Check Yo Self and Dre Day

And pretty much all the other stations but like a few of the oldies on there that my grandparents liked I hadn't heard none of that shyt either, introduced me to a whole new world of music.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
San Andreas, bounce with the funktopus

I won't waste your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmeee:noah:
Something divine I'm yoooouuuuuuu :noah:

A woooohoooooooooo
full

Gta 4 :trash:had woat stations. :hhh: the rap station so fukking garbage.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
GTA 3: Game FM
Gta Vice City: Flash FM :wow: VCPR was fukkery in both games. All in all though, I think most would agree that all the stations were good.
Vice City Stories: Same as above. VCPR was :mjlol:
San Andreas: oof. Like picking a favorite kid. I'm not gonna lie though listening to the Boomer Station in Las Venturas and the badlands was straight :whew:. But Radio Los Santos and Bounce in LS was :ohlawd:. Radio X had like five different genres and they were all hits too. Tough, but I actually think I'll go with Radio Los Santos but honestly, it depends on where I was in game. It seemed like every station fit a certain area.

IV- Liberty Rock and the one that had reggaeton. That was the vibe at the time :mjpls:.
V-... :birdman:The Pop Station. Nobody better say shyt.