What's the best manga reader for android/ ios?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There's no tachiyomi for IOS :beli: is there an alternative? tachiyomi just seemed perfect. An app that can read comics from websites.
There probably is something like Tachiyomi for iOS if your jailbroken. But if you're not jailbroken, you can request buildstore to host it. This is what they have so far. I use buildstore on my iPad Pro.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

parallax

Superstar
Daps
does tachiyomi let you log in to your accounts on those sites?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
does tachiyomi let you log in to your accounts on those sites?
No. You can favorite and or Download
It shows recent history and gives you the option of manually updating or automatically in several intervals.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know why I clicked this thread. I don't read manga, but I do read comics. I haven't used ReadComicOnline a lot because I didn't like having to sit at the computer to use it.

Now that I have Tachiyomi app + the ReadComicOnline extension for my tablet... :banderas:

Fate brought me here :mjcry:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I?
Not all heroes wear capes! :salute:
Thats for Android.

for iOS tho, I think Paperback got shut down.

so I use Tachimanga which you can find in the app store. However, unlike Kotatsu which comes with sources already in the app, you have to go to tachimanga website in the safari browser and click their sources link and that automatically adds the way to select which extensions to add. I think this is how Tachimanga circumvents being banned from the Apple App store. I think its smart but it would be safer if they used a link not on their site namean.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I?
Thats for Android.

so I use Tachimanga which you can find in the app store. However, unlike Kotatsu which comes with sources already in the app, you have to go to tachimanga website in the safari browser and click their sources link and that automatically adds the way to select which extensions to add. I think this is how Tachimanga circumvents being banned from the Apple App store. I think its smart but it would be safer if they used a link not on their site namean.
I know - I don't own any iPhone lol. I have android all the way through.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Can i still use tachiyomi? Good looks on the alternative app tho
its not supported and they messed up the extensions if you want something similar to tachiyomi try that mihon link however I personally prefer kotatsu since in the google play store and I wont have issues updating it.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I?
Thats for Android.

i'm still using paperback on iOS w/Netsky extensions