What's the best manga reader for android/ ios?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
????? Need one for both platforms.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Depends on what you mean by a manga reader. On Android I use a combination of Readler and Eboox to open all my reading material. Both are free, no ads, fast and together cover all the filetypes i need. If your looking for one of those apps that aggregates manga for you then I don't know I'm looking for a good one myself but I have been using Mangazone for that.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
:gucci:

What's wrong with manga sites?

That Tachiyomi app pulls from multiple sources and it's setup in a very intuitive way. Let's you read straight from the source or you can save the files for storage and reading. The best thing for me is it's not just a manga app. There's a comic extension and it's beautiful.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
That Tachiyomi app pulls from multiple sources and it's setup in a very intuitive way. Let's you read straight from the source or you can save the files for storage and reading. The best thing for me is it's not just a manga app. There's a comic extension and it's beautiful.
Say word? What comic extensions do you use?

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This, need to know. If they add some kind of extension for http://readcomiconline.to/ or some website like that it would be lit.
They do. That's what I'm using. If you go under the extensions tab it's near the bottom of the list. I only asked because I was wondering if there are more because the other comics website extension didn't work.