What's The Best Alchemist x Artist Collabo?

Best ALC x Artist Album

• Prodigy - Return of the Mac

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Fashawn - The Antidote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curren$y - Covert Coup

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • ChrisCo - How Does It Feel

• Domo Genesis - No Idols

• Action Bronson - Rare Chandeliers

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Durag Dynasty - 360 Waves

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Willie The Kid - Masterpiece Theatre

• Prodigy - Albert Einstein

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Boldy James - My 1st Chemistry Set

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Step Brothers - Lord Steppington

• Fashawn - FASH-ionably Late

• Total voters

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Man, @savoutch and @Pinyapplesuckas must be putting Lord Steppington so low because of the raps? I know Al is very average and Ev is love/hate but

:dwillhuh:

Because beat for beat that entire shyt is A1 and out of 14 joints, I'd say there's a solid 9 or 10 beats that are perfect. I damn near voted that as my number 1. It's top 3 on any day.

BTW ROTM I figured would be the #1 pick. I may get more flames for saying this but the rhyming on Albert Einstein tops the rhyming on Return of the Mac.
i like the raps on there :manny:

Boldy james's raps are pretty trash but i love that album...that list is just so strong none of it is bad to me...just something had to be at the bottom.

You are right about Einstein too...when Return of the mac came out P was still kinda in struggle mode but it was one of his first true returns to form.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
i like the raps on there :manny:

Boldy james's raps are pretty trash but i love that album...that list is just so strong none of it is bad to me...just something had to be at the bottom.

You are right about Einstein too...when Return of the mac came out P was still kinda in struggle mode but it was one of his first true returns to form.
I gotta listen to that Boldy album again. When it dropped that was my favorite since CC but then that was also like one of the worst times in my life, so everything I remember about playing that album is surrounded by a bunch of fukked up memories. It's been a long time since I played it so I think I'm gonna give it another spin.

And P was definitely in semi-struggle mode on ROTM. They also cut 3 of my favorite P joints ever off that to save 'em for HNIC 2, and I think if they kept The Dough, Represent Me, and Dirty New Yorker on there it may have got the top spot for me. There's still a lot of fire on there and I need to break that out again too.

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, @savoutch and @Pinyapplesuckas must be putting Lord Steppington so low because of the raps? I know Al is very average and Ev is love/hate but

It's a strong project. I just prefer "No Idols", "360 Waves" and all the others better. But "LS" has very strong production too!

Oh and I fukking hate that song with Fashawn. Fash killed it but I hate that beat.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
For me it's Return of The Mac easily, followed by Covert Coup. Special mention to no Idols though, cause those Odd Future dudes haven't had a project as close to that ever, and their 15 minutes were up a long time ago. Still plan on getting Lord Steppington & 360 Waves.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

Because beat for beat that entire shyt is A1 and out of 14 joints, I'd say there's a solid 9 or 10 beats that are perfect. I damn near voted that as my number 1. It's top 3 on any day.

BTW ROTM I figured would be the #1 pick. I may get more flames for saying this but the rhyming on Albert Einstein tops the rhyming on Return of the Mac.

LS is a bit of a letdown to me, but then again I was waiting years for it to finally drop. I think the first half or so is a lot stronger than the second half

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's a strong project. I just prefer "No Idols", "360 Waves" and all the others better. But "LS" has very strong production too!

Oh and I fukking hate that song with Fashawn. Fash killed it but I hate that beat.

Banging Sound? It's a weird ass beat. Fro that point one of my favorite beats on the album comes after it (Tomorrow) but for the most part the album could've ended after See The Rich Man Play. If you listen to Banging Sound in headphones the shouting only plays on the left side too. I don't like the beat, but I know a couple people that love it. There's definitely no in between. It's too bugged out for me to really enjoy, but I appreciate it for being weird as fukk.

Covert Coup easily for me

:whew:

That's my favorite beat on CC and might damn near be my favorite beat of his post 2010.

LS is a bit of a letdown to me, but then again I was waiting years for it to finally drop. I think the first half or so is a lot stronger than the second half

I can see that. Same here. I was waiting since So Fresh in late '08. I gave the album a spin earlier today. I though besides Byron G that it was perfect all the way through See The Rich Man Play and then definitely drops off. Even the last song is from 08/09 ish. I definitely overrated the tail end of the album. On the other hand I used to hate Draw Something but today I liked it.
:yeshrug:

I also went back and listened to Masterpiece Theater and I guess I used to hate on it a little harshly. It sounded much better than I remembered

Last edited:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun :wow:

The big muthafukkin Mac :bustback::bustback::bustback:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Albert Einstein and 360 Waves have the most plays from me. Return of the Mac is crazy too.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Covert coup or Albert Einstein

Return of the Mac was cool but naw it shouldn't be the leading voting getter

Last edited: