What’s some good games for Switch?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
As a casual, there's lots of great games outside of the obvious ones that don't get mentioned that I've had a lot of fun with. Most of these I've found on sale at some pretty heavily reduced prices, plus they have a good points system when it comes to digitally purchasing games

Bioshock Infinte
Witcher 3
Wolfenstein II
BulletStorm
Retimed
Captain Toad
Mario vs Rabbids
Horizon Chase Turbo
Cruis'n Blast
Knockout City
The Jackbox Party Pack
Ape Out
Fast RMX
Human Fall Flat
NBA2k Playgrounds 2
Lethal League
Not A Hero
Saints Row the Third
Super Mario 3D World (Bowser's Fury is lots of fun)
Snipperclips
S.N.I.P.E.R Hunter's Scope
ARMS (I seem to be in the minority with this, but found it to be a really fun party game for when company is over, especially the basketball mode)

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Xenoblade C2 is pretty fun especially if you love your typical anime cliches.

Splatoon 3 should be around the corner. Splatoon 2 had 2 nice single player modes especially the second 1.

This is what made me put the game down. Overwhelmingly campy and cliché.

:scust:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This is what made me put the game down. Overwhelmingly campy and cliché.

:scust:
Tbh it’s mostly in the 1st half of the where it’s excessive. It tones done in the 2nd half where the story really picks up. Granted it’s still present to a certain extent.

Xenoblade is a series I could only recommend to someone if they mess with jrpgs. But even then it’s 50/50 if it’s for them.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah after I finished BOTW last week I've been stuck as to whats next for me on the switch...

Tried starting Witcher 3, but I only play handheld, and it was kinda shytty in the first 30mins and now I haven't tried to go back to it yet.

Tried saints row 3, but damn its nothing like 2... Maybe I gotta push past the start, I dunno

Only game Ive been playing is Mario party with the Mrs.. cos I've looked at them Xenoblade games n shyt but I'm not an anime cac, so it doesn't really do it for me at all smhh it's annoying cos I got a ps5 too, with no games I'm really interested in anymore smhh

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Still mad I missed that sale :stopitslime:

Any of y’all played MUA 3?

Is it as good as the first 2?