What's some Food You Wanna Try but They Don't Have In Your City?

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Oh and Wale a bytch. Mumbo sauce is the bootleg version of our shyt. Yeah I said it. Don't even need to try it.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
this my type of shyt...but what is cag kebab? I eat Brazilian BBQ all the time n a lot of greek food.....this different somehow?
cag kebab is like an older version on gyro doner or shwarma where they cook the meat horizontally instead of vertically over a wood fire. i gues the way it started was nomads would stack slices of meat on swords and rotate it over fires. then later on they started using vertical ones instead and it became more popular because it doesnt take up as much space.

im not sure what is supposed to be different about the way its cooked horizontally or if its just the marinade the meat is put in before but people swear this is one of the best kebab dishes theyve had. its not well known, its from a city in eastern turkey erzurum. theres a place in istanbuls old city thats supposed to be one of the best in the whole city.

i was in the old city last year but it was a sunday so it was closed

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
cag kebab is like an older version on gyro doner or shwarma where they cook the meat horizontally instead of vertically over a wood fire. i gues the way it started was nomads would stack slices of meat on swords and rotate it over fires. then later on they started using vertical ones instead and it became more popular because it doesnt take up as much space.

im not sure what is supposed to be different about the way its cooked horizontally or if its just the marinade the meat is put in before but people swear this is one of the best kebab dishes theyve had. its not well known, its from a city in eastern turkey erzurum. theres a place in istanbuls old city thats supposed to be one of the best in the whole city.

i was in the old city last year but it was a sunday so it was closed

Vertical is preferred as the fat drips down cooking it in its juices and you can catch/reuse it. While horizontal fat falls into the pit causing flare ups.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Vertical is preferred as the fat drips down cooking it in its juices and you can catch/reuse it. While horizontal fat falls into the pit causing flare ups.
so its not exactly on top of the fire, its in front of the fire and theres a tray under the actual meat. but i could see the vertical way being better and more used for that reason

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
AF1QipMwIRn01XEX7TW5MU-Z43qTm5JpbTOCnzeO0jE=s680-w680-h510

Genos is better than Pats but they're both tourist trash. Plus Geno was a God tier racist cac.

Lot better places for steaks in Philly.. even Max's and JJ's