What’s so special about the female rapper Rapsody ?

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
For years I been seeing her getting revered on the internet as being the top female rapper and every couple months I’ll go in a lil binge and play her songs to see what’s the hype about and be leaving puzzled . Not saying she’s straight trash , she has substance and talks about real shyt but on a technical level she’s type average . Is it something I’m missing or do I have to do my research better ? Lmk

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
For years I been seeing her getting revered on the internet as being the top female rapper and every couple I’ll go in a lil binge and play her songs to see what’s the hype about and be leaving puzzled . Not saying she’s straight trash , she has substance and talks about real shyt but on a technical level she’s type average . It’s it something I’m missing or do I have to do my research better ? Lmk

I feel that way too , bruh... Its just one of those

"if you aint got nothing nice yo say...." Type situations with me lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
For years I been seeing her getting revered on the internet as being the top female rapper and every couple months I’ll go in a lil binge and play her songs to see what’s the hype about and be leaving puzzled . Not saying she’s straight trash , she has substance and talks about real shyt but on a technical level she’s type average . Is it something I’m missing or do I have to do my research better ? Lmk
She’s the typical “can rap but music has no appeal” rappers

this isn’t gender specific

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s a water down female version of Jayz even he would’ve rapped like Common Sense... she’s aite

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
tierra whack is better

This is how I feel even though Rap could probably bar her down.

But I dunno, TWhack went the fukk off and murdered everybody on that lil boat track.

Had to pull myself together like it's all elastic
Got the heart of a dragon I'm a star, call me Patrick
Heard the bytch was talkin' shyt so I caught him in traffic
I'm the type to walk in your house and shyt on your mattress

:whoo: