Reppin
The D
Bump since a bunch of the games on sale and free to play this weekend

@Detroit Wave

What should we play? Already fukk with the vermintide series which is dope
Dawn of war 1 & 2 are classics cop the expansions too

mechanicus is a dope xcom type game

Space marine is fire and the multiplayer is still poppin on pc at least

I haven’t checked the sales but if Space Hulk Deathwing is $10 or less grab it. It’s a solid coop shooter like left 4 dead

battlefleet gothic armada 2 is underrated. It’s a solid space ship strategy game

EDIT: Finally got to my pc and checked steam, all the games i listed are deeply discounted so i would recommend copping all of them. I actually gonna buy vermintide 2 since its on sale

also copping hired gun since its cheap and its a Doom clone :blessed:

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

ImpureCommonGermanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
So I'm digging Space Hulk death wing, the enchanced edition runs smooth on my rig..but my superstar right now is definitely Space Marine...this shyt fun as hell....crazy no sequel or anything came from this
Thq died right after :mjcry: a trilogy was planned. Add me on steam @mrFaceShoota I’ll get down on both of those with u

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Imperium of Man is every white nerd's fantasy future.

Ask them what happened to black folks in the 40k universe and they'll point you to the tabletop figures that "can be painted black," or the Asian orders of the Imperium (as if that somehow answers the first question).

Space Marine was a dope game, though. :yeshrug:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Imperium of Man is every white nerd's fantasy future.

Ask them what happened to black folks in the 40k universe and they'll point you to the tabletop figures that "can be painted black," or the Asian orders of the Imperium (as if that somehow answers the first question).

Space Marine was a dope game, though. :yeshrug:
cant front the fact that the majority of characters are cacs with british accents is :mjpls: considering they dying faster than they can reproduce IRL