What's so great about the binding of Isaac?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You need to cop a Switch bro. You're missing out. Lots of elite gaming to be had. You must be tired of killing brown people as you search for more hidden treasure on behalf of imperialistic cacs.
Not one black person dies in uncharted 4.

These 2 cacs cant even handle 1 black woman

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's the variety that makes a game like this dope. There are so many items that impact your character in various ways that you'll never have the same powers or playstyle for two playthroughs consecutively. Items you hold and how you play can impact what bosses you fight too, so there's an experiment and discovery method to the madness. Add that the maps are always different and now you're talking about a game where you're experimenting and finding out new things, but there's always a twist that makes certain items more or less useful. Gameplay is fun for old school heads as long as you get past the weirdness for sure.

All that said, I think a lot of the same aspects I loved in binding of isaac are included in Enter the Gungeon, but Gungeon combat is the one I favor and I find it even more challenging (plus it's light and humorous instead of dark and depressing). I still have a ton to unlock in Enter the Gungeon and it's basically replaced Binding of Isaac as the game I go back to when I'm just killing some time. I'm into all this pixel ish though. Steamworld Dig, Rogue Legacy, Spelunker, Binding of Isaac and Enter the Gungeon all get spins from me randomly even though I've played through them plenty.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm not really turned off by the religious stuff or what not I just couldn't get into it with the art style and the theme of dead babies and stuff. As many of y'all know, I love old school games. This one was just weird and I couldn't figure out why this one got so much praise.
You can try enter the gungeon, nuclear throne or downwell.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
eh, you can save. Just quit the game when you're done playing.