What's really good with southern chiks in clubs....

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
When I heard the prices they were charging during ASG i thought they were trollin niccas. My boy went to the wayne party in the executive airport hanger and almost got bounced for "looking drunk".

They were just trying to kick people out cuz they reached capacity, and wanted more money.

I dont know how long you are here but try Vain or Beachem. Honestly there isnt anything I would consider top notch. Upside to that is that every place has bottle specials :ehh:

we catching the red-eye flight tomorrow at 6am. Been here since Wed.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
5hwdzzjlw2wfggppwy3v2typ234702091.jpg

Boycotting these skidmarks up in jersey too

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
:wtf:..rockin gold teeth and puffin on black and milds in the club.:damn: How y'all down south dudes really rock with these broads. These broads out here thinking they Ross, Jeezy, and 2chains. And they all rocking weaves and are fat. How do y'all heads deal with this on a constant basis? :scusthov:...i'm out here in Florida by the way.

...buuuut y'all do have drinks for cheap out here.:obama:

youve GOTTA be in a hood spot. im off them sh*ts

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Never ran into the bytches u describing...

:scusthov:

youve GOTTA be in a hood spot. im off them sh*ts

Y'all dudes are outta touch with the streets. When i travel outta town though, I make sure I check out the hood areas...chilled out in sanford out here on Thursday (briefly)...I'm everywhere, you ain't never there.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Y'all dudes are outta touch with the streets. When i travel outta town though, I make sure I check out the hood areas...chilled out in sanford out here on Thursday (briefly)...I'm everywhere, you ain't never there.

Yea.....u're a hourly employee:snoop:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Yea.....u're a hourly employee:snoop:

haha...not even close. But when I travel i do check out notorious areas just to see it face to face. Not saying I chill there. And nah, i just went to Sanford with my bro cause he lives out here and showed me around. The ladies went to mall. I wouldn't put my chik in that situation.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
haha...not even close. But when I travel i do check out notorious areas just to see it face to face. Not saying I chill there. And nah, i just went to Sanford with my bro cause he lives out here and showed me around. The ladies went to mall. I wouldn't put my chik in that situation.

Respect.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
man u could be talking about chicks from brooklyn. they got ratchet chicks in all areas, nationalities ect...

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -

So you go to the hoodest of hood spots and wonder why you see the hoodest of hoodrats?

:rudy: