What's really good with southern chiks in clubs....

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
:wtf:..rockin gold teeth and puffin on black and milds in the club.:damn: How y'all down south dudes really rock with these broads. These broads out here thinking they Ross, Jeezy, and 2chains. And they all rocking weaves and are fat. How do y'all heads deal with this on a constant basis? :scusthov:...i'm out here in Florida by the way.

...buuuut y'all do have drinks for cheap out here.:obama:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:wtf:..rockin gold teeth and puffin on black and milds in the club.:damn: How y'all down south dudes really rock with these broads. These broads out here thinking they Ross, Jeezy, and 2chains. And they all rocking weaves and are fat. How do y'all heads deal with this on a constant basis? :scusthov:...i'm out here in Florida by the way.

...buuuut y'all do have drinks for cheap out here.:obama:

I need to find bytches like that, these east girls are too dressed up all the time and think they really good when there not

Team Arliss

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
30037110151113392923400.jpg

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
:beli: where you at?

Orlando...staying in a white area, but me and my girl hit the downtown area and we went for hip-hop reggae spot last night. But started out at Wall Street and I was like :takedat: ...then hit the club and was like :sadcam: ...we were over dressed too :leostare:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Orlando...staying in a white area, but me and my girl hit the downtown area and we went for hip-hop reggae spot last night. But started out at Wall Street and I was like :takedat: ...then hit the club and was like :sadcam: ...we were over dressed too :leostare:

U probably just chose a ratchet club.. Orlando has a very diverse selection my brother:obama:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Limelight? yeah that shyt is ratchet.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Somehow I ended up in there All Star Weekend:bryan:

When I heard the prices they were charging during ASG i thought they were trollin niccas. My boy went to the wayne party in the executive airport hanger and almost got bounced for "looking drunk".

They were just trying to kick people out cuz they reached capacity, and wanted more money.

...bingo...i've been to spots in the Bay and though them shyts were a little off with the females..but this shyt took the cake...back up north back to pollution and traffic for us in the morning :ahh:

I dont know how long you are here but try Vain or Beachem. Honestly there isnt anything I would consider top notch. Upside to that is that every place has bottle specials :ehh: