Whats poppin in Savannah, GA?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
River Street is nice (it is a tourist trap though)
Downtown has a bunch of bars/restaurants plus they have trolley tours/horse and carriage type tours if you are into that type of stuff
the city has two relatively close to each other (Oglethorpe is the main one most folks around here go to, and Savannah is the other one)

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My homeboys told me they had some Spring Break celebration down there last month the weekend I went to Panama City Beach with them. A bunch of cats from their job went to it but I don't know if it was any good .

Orange Crush, (it was this past weekend, nikkas was deep in Tybee from what could I tell)

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
:huhldup: seems like a nikka would get hung there and it'll be all good

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
It IS true.

ATL outside of the metro area is pretty backwards.

I wouldn't say Mississippi...I'd say alabama/tennessee/south carolina. :troll:

what seperates a lot of the other areas of Georgia and other states like Mississippi and Alabama is that they are making moves. They are still country but they turning it up and everybody is trying to move down there but of course particually the ATL metro area. Florida is a good example of the Georgia is trying to get at since a lot of those cities in Florida came from nothing to being well noticed around the globe QUICK! I been going to Mississippi since 1997 and its basically the same shyt... boring and lame as hell.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what seperates a lot of the other areas of Georgia and other states like Mississippi and Alabama is that they are making moves. They are still country but they turning it up and everybody is trying to move down there but of course particually the ATL metro area. Florida is a good example of the Georgia is trying to get at since a lot of those cities in Florida came from nothing to being well noticed around the globe QUICK! I been going to Mississippi since 1997 and its basically the same shyt... boring and lame as hell.

yup a lot of the smaller GA metros have been eating real good off the explosive growth of the Atlanta metro area

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
yup a lot of the smaller GA metros have been eating real good off the explosive growth of the Atlanta metro area

and the fact that alot of nikkaz from Chicago are moving down there :yeshrug:

my Aunty must moved there like a year ago and i got some other family members that moved from here to there not to long ago.