Whats poppin in Savannah, GA?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I plan on going to Savannah and Tybee Island next weekend.

Can anyone recommend any good hiphop clubs and restaurants to check out?

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
As far as restaurants, when I went there a couple years ago I ate at Alligator Soul and the Olde Pink House...they are both downtown.
As far as bars, we just walked up and down River St. bar-hopping...which is awesome because you can take your drinks with you and walk up the strip with them (it's legal). Most of the bars/clubs play hip-hop at night. We also hit up this spot called Club Jinx that was pretty straight as well. Hope that helps homie...you should have a good time, Savannah was a blast.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
As far as restaurants, when I went there a couple years ago I ate at Alligator Soul and the Olde Pink House...they are both downtown.
As far as bars, we just walked up and down River St. bar-hopping...which is awesome because you can take your drinks with you and walk up the strip with them (it's legal). Most of the bars/clubs play hip-hop at night. We also hit up this spot called Club Jinx that was pretty straight as well. Hope that helps homie...you should have a good time, Savannah was a blast.

Thanks! I hope so.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It IS true.

ATL outside of the metro area is pretty backwards.

I wouldn't say Mississippi...I'd say alabama/tennessee/south carolina. :troll:

Savannah is pretty cool. I lived in Alabama for 5 years during college and South Carolina(Charleston) for the first 12 years of my life.

All of them have their quirks but pretty laid back and cool for the most part.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
It IS true.

ATL outside of the metro area is pretty backwards.

I wouldn't say Mississippi...I'd say alabama/tennessee/south carolina. :troll:

Nicca I'm from and live in South Carolina (Charleston area)...and I went to HS in Mississippi. I understand the attempt at humor....all I ask is you come to GA outside of Atl, or any part of MS or SC (or any of the other states you named) since you shytted on it wholeheartedly and I would just challenge you to do the same in person. (Don't even ask me how) :ohlawd:

Just realized I got bridged. I'm good.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
now hol up Savannah is pretty decent for a mid-sized city
I can't stand Tybee though

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My homeboys told me they had some Spring Break celebration down there last month the weekend I went to Panama City Beach with them. A bunch of cats from their job went to it but I don't know if it was any good .