What's one thing you eat that everyone else finds weird or gross?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Unless you from the Caribbean and even then you still get the :scusthov: when certain folk see what in yo bowl but, Goat Head soup?
200w.gif

Christmas/Boxing Day can't get here soon enough.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
To be honest nothing but there's something that a lot of nikkas think tastes good that I think is fukking nasty is ketchup on eggs that shyt is straight scust status I don't give a fukk what none of ya'll nikkas say.​
Nasty as fukk.

Sam.I.Am

All Star
Daps
A sandwich with ketchup and mayonnaise plus whatever cold cuts are available

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:wow:I'd use to mix the eggs with the hash brown than put ketchup on top.

Eating raw instant noodles. Or taking a bag of hot cheetos and crunching them up than mixing the crumbles into the cooked instant noodles. Or buying some pickled eggs and hot sausages from the candy lady than cutting up the egg and hot sausage into the instant noodles. You could use slim jims too. Then spray some mustard on top. Ya'll don't hear me. Lol.

ramen1.gif

B9wDj-TCIAMRj-R.jpg
You either been to jail or know someone who did.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
For me it's canned smoked oysters. I remember I broke out a can for a snack while drinking with my cousins. I eat them straight out the can and these nikkas was like, " oh hell nah. You done cracked your head. You been hanging around white people huh?" :mjlol: anyways I've never met another person to eat these. What are some things you eat that people find weird?

wait what?!

oysters + hot sauce + Ritz crackers = fire

oysters go hard in a spread too