What's one thing you eat that everyone else finds weird or gross?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me it's canned smoked oysters. I remember I broke out a can for a snack while drinking with my cousins. I eat them straight out the can and these nikkas was like, " oh hell nah. You done cracked your head. You been hanging around white people huh?" :mjlol: anyways I've never met another person to eat these. What are some things you eat that people find weird?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
To be honest nothing but there's something that a lot of nikkas think tastes good that I think is fukking nasty is ketchup on eggs that shyt is straight scust status I don't give a fukk what none of ya'll nikkas say.​

:wow:I'd use to mix the eggs with the hash brown than put ketchup on top.

Eating raw instant noodles. Or taking a bag of hot cheetos and crunching them up than mixing the crumbles into the cooked instant noodles. Or buying some pickled eggs and hot sausages from the candy lady than cutting up the egg and hot sausage into the instant noodles. You could use slim jims too. Then spray some mustard on top. Ya'll don't hear me. Lol.

ramen1.gif

B9wDj-TCIAMRj-R.jpg

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Eating raw instant noodles. Or taking a bag of hot cheetos and crunching them up than mixing the crumbles into the cooked instant noodles. Or buying some pickled eggs and hot sausages from the candy lady than cutting up the egg and hot sausage into the instant noodles. You could use slim jims too. Then spray some mustard on top. Ya'll don't hear me. Lol.

ramen1.gif

B9wDj-TCIAMRj-R.jpg
Ya older cousins teach you that jailhouse delight :dahell:
I swear some dudes act the same damn way on the outside as they do locked up :pachaha:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Ya older cousins teach you that jailhouse delight :dahell:
I swear some dudes act the same damn way on the outside as they do locked up :pachaha:
Probably on the low. I never been in prison or jail. But I grew up in the hood.
Mixing kool-aid or pixie sticks with hotdogs another thing. It's been a minute since I had any of this though.
013.JPG

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I eat Oysters with Hot Sauce its fire.

Hot sardines...sushi...

I make Grilled PBnJ sandwhiches with syrup fried into the breads, sometimes i add Nutella with the Peanut Butter and Jelly, grill it so its melty for a three way :wow: and cut up bananas and put in the middle :whew:

Grilled%2BPeanut%2BButter%2BBanana%2Band%2BNutella%2BSandwich%2B1.jpg

Last edited:

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
I dip my Oreos in water instead of milk.

:wow:I'd use to mix the eggs with the hash brown than put ketchup on top.

ramen1.gif

B9wDj-TCIAMRj-R.jpg

That's that jail shyt :russ: