What’s one minor adjustment that you’ve made that has granted amazing benefits?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Started paying all the bills while these other brehs still making they girl pay half and I have more wealth then ever now. Dont even ask me how:banderas:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Switching to Xfinity Mobile was one of the best decisions I made a few years ago. Getting Verizon's service at a fraction of the price :blessed:

Phone been working off my home's wifi since March 2020 :blessed:
Put me on breh.
I have Xfinity at home and currently pay $148 a month for Verizon service on my phone.
:dwillhuh:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Put me on breh.
I have Xfinity at home and currently pay $148 a month for Verizon service on my phone.
:dwillhuh:

Switch right now beloved, you are getting robbed. I was a loyal Verizon customer for years, did my research and switched in 2016. If you bring your phone over or pay for a new one out right, your bill could be as low as $24 a month if you keep your phone on wifi only (turn off cellular). I wfh so it's always on my home's wifi. I usually turn on cellular when I leave the house because those xfinity hotspots aren't always reliable.

Unlimited everything is $45 a month or you can pay $12 a gig aka $24 dollars a month etc. I've never had any issues with my service because they use Verizon towers.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Actually looking at the nutrition label before buying my groceries.

A damn shame how so many products look healthy but then the first ingredient be like "enriched wheat flour" and the ingredient list contains like 5 different kinds of sugar lol
the levels of carbs in foods when you read the label is wild.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Studying and doing my homework.

As a lifetime procrastinator, the stress of doing homework last minute has evaporated. Get homework done the same or second day. Have so much free time to read and study materials I want to.

:blessed:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you have a complaint with a store nearby you (doesn’t matter whether they sell pizzas, business attire, or airjordans) ; ignore the store manager and go straight to their corporate Twitter/Facebook page. Say the exact same thing you would tell the manager in store. Whoever runs your local store will get a call from corporate within an hour.:mjgrin:

Problems instantly fixed and you usually get free stuff from that store. :ehh:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Try to be humble. Like try to think, what can I do that'll make me more safe or more successful. No matter how small it is those actions add up.

And eventually you'll notice the only reason you fail is either forgetting done minuscule factor or just that you can do everything correctly and still fail.

Talking louder. Instantly commands more respect. You cannot be ignored.