What's it like having high self esteem and being loud and extroverted?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Im not extroverted, but I can kick it wit them extroverted muhfukkaz.

They be laughin and talkin and shyt, and I just sit there and say, in a normal tone, like "yall nikkaz crazy:pachaha:"

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Honestly, I can be the way you described and the opposite as well. It depends on the setting. Tbh, the most loud and extroverted of my friends are also the dumbest and most dense. It's like they're not smart enough to be able to gauge the situation and feel out of place or shy. :manny: That's why a lot of the time they come off as annoying. Then again, they're also too dumb to realize that.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I hear so many people saying theyre Bi-Polar. What trait or characteristic made you say I definately believe "Im bipolar"???

The main thing I noticed about myself that tipped me off was my constantly changing positions on topics of discussion. One day I would be super passionate about how I thought something should be and then the next day I'd be just as passionate for the opposing argument. I added that with my severe mood swings and thought it might be bipolar disorder. I went to my GP at the time and was referred to a mental health clinic. About a month later I was diagnosed with borderline personality and bipolar II disorder.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
If you smoke weed, stop for a while.
If you masturbate daily, stop that too (easier said than done, I know).

You wanna know what it feels like? Go to a nutrition shop, get some
2131_136523053.jpg
9k=
and lift for an hour. That's what it feels like for them, all the time I imagine.

Whats wrong with masturbating every day?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
If you smoke weed, stop for a while.
If you masturbate daily, stop that too (easier said than done, I know).

You wanna know what it feels like? Go to a nutrition shop, get some
2131_136523053.jpg
9k=
and lift for an hour. That's what it feels like for them, all the time I imagine.

Iono what u talking about. I get depressed after taking that stuff. That post workout crash is demoralizing.

But yea, I always wish I could be that dude who's the life of the party. Stories out the wazoo. Cracking jokes nonstop. Approach chicks and spit game. But I start to slightly stammer when I get "loud" and animated, so I usually play the cut. It's like I'll just freeze trying to say a word, so I gotta start the sentence all over. I'm cool around ppl I know, but approaching a shorty in a loud environment like a club is a no go.

If you want confidence, get money. With money, noone can tell you shyt.