What's it like having high self esteem and being loud and extroverted?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I have low self esteem and tbh, every single second of my life my heart just feels kind of sunken in and tense. It sucks tbh and makes me feel like not living sometimes.

What does havig high self esteem feel like? Is it as blissful as it seems from an outside perspective?

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have low self esteem and tbh, every single second of my life my heart just feels kind of sunken in and tense. It sucks tbh and makes me feel like not living sometimes.

What does havig high self esteem feel like? Is it as blissful as it seems from an outside perspective?

It can't be explained in words, only :blessed::stylin::drunk::russ::dj2::mj:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I have HIGH self esteem.... But I'm not loud at all unless I been drinking and I'm with people I know very well.

I normally sit back and peep game of whats going on before I just start showing out or showing off.

I used to be like that (loud and shyt talking) but as I got older i realize you learn alot more by listening and observing than just running up talking shyt all the time.

Cause if you really are a dope person, you don't have you run around letting everybody know, they will discover it eventually :youngsabo:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
A lot of yall on this site interpret loud as a negative trait. The OP is using the term loud in the context of being the life of the party, that outgoing person who speaks with confidence and clarity.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

do some coke , then come back and tell us how it feels. :ld:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
but nah, all you loud nikkas relax. He didn't mean it as an insult.

all he's saying is from his perspective, quiet and shy = introvert, high esteemed and boisterous = extrovert.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps

If you haven't already; you should try and be introspective to figure out why you have low self esteem. The sooner you know the cause of you're depression, the sooner you can start trying to build towards high self esteem. I vacillate both sides of the fence because I'm bi polar. I've been diagnosed and everything. I knew to go get checked after thinking deeply about why I had such bad lows. Now when I hit a low I don't trip because I know the pendulum is gonna swing back soon enough.

Not saying that, that's your problem but it just might be a chemical imbalance.:manny:

To answer your question being extroverted is awesome but I enjoy my introverted phases just as much.

One more thing, suicide is for the weak. If you've been cursed with deep depression, I bet you've been blessed with something great to compensate for it. Whatever that is you should use it to better your life, the lives of your loved ones and maybe even the world. I guess what I'm saying is suck it up lil nikka. Go out, do right and kill everything. :ld:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps

Try getting drunk and experience it for yourself.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
High self esteem is a beautiful thing, and I think its up to the parents to instill it in the children. Every relationship you have from your boys to your boss to women is affected by it, you know your own self worth and in realizing that people treat you how you allow them to treat you you make damn sure that you are shown respect. There is also a correlation between high self esteem and empathy, if you have high self esteem you are also likely to see the worth in others and treat them fairly. Too many people confuse high self esteem with cockiness/narcissism when neither is a good quality, high self esteem is a GREAT quality

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you smoke weed, stop for a while.
If you masturbate daily, stop that too (easier said than done, I know).

You wanna know what it feels like? Go to a nutrition shop, get some
2131_136523053.jpg
9k=
and lift for an hour. That's what it feels like for them, all the time I imagine.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

If you haven't already; you should try and be introspective to figure out why you have low self esteem. The sooner you know the cause of you're depression, the sooner you can start trying to build towards high self esteem. I vacillate both sides of the fence because I'm bi polar. I've been diagnosed and everything. I knew to go get checked after thinking deeply about why I had such bad lows. Now when I hit a low I don't trip because I know the pendulum is gonna swing back soon enough.

Not saying that, that's your problem but it just might be a chemical imbalance.:manny:

To answer your question being extroverted is awesome but I enjoy my introverted phases just as much.

One more thing, suicide is for the weak. If you've been cursed with deep depression, I bet you've been blessed with something great to compensate for it. Whatever that is you should use it to better your life, the lives of your loved ones and maybe even the world. I guess what I'm saying is suck it up lil nikka. Go out, do right and kill everything. :ld:

I hear so many people saying theyre Bi-Polar. What trait or characteristic made you say I definately believe "Im bipolar"???