What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
yeah youre right it was Dawn

and im probably gonna end up copping both

i see :noah:

im trying not to crazy but i can see myself buying 100 blurays over the next 30 days :snoop:

i ordered District 9 and SuperBad earlier plus i got Sin City,The Watchmen,and Se7en in my cart right now

i had no idea Amazon had so many blurays for under $10
i bought 140 in like 6 months :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As long as you get the movies you really like and know that you will watch more than once..

That's what I do. When I was younger and copping DVDs it would be anything I loved in the theater. Then when I started making my own money lol, I realized I should only cop movies that I'm going to watch more than once. If not, they're just sitting on the shelf collecting dust

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That's what I do. When I was younger and copping DVDs it would be anything I loved in the theater. Then when I started making my own money lol, I realized I should only cop movies that I'm going to watch more than once. If not, they're just sitting on the shelf collecting dust

Same here..Which is why I'm into classic movies right now. Never bothered with them when my parents were watching, now i'm a huge fan.
You realize how much was put into not only the acting, but the writing and directing. It wasn't about all the special effects and big action scenes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Same here..Which is why I'm into classic movies right now. Never bothered with them when my parents were watching, now i'm a huge fan.
You realize how much was put into not only the acting, but the writing and directing. It wasn't about all the special effects and big action scenes.

Dialogue in a lot of older movies is so crisp. Casablanca, His Girl Friday, Philadelphia Story...the writing is just pure

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Now im looking to get a region free 3D bluray player

After doing a little research I've settled on the Sony S5200 but its $180

I wish i knew how to do this myself because I really don't want to pay double what the bluray player costs just to unlock other regions :beli:

Guess I'll wait til next month to cop one

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Quick question: do steelbooks come with the same extra features as the regular blurays or are they just the movie?

I ask cause Django steelbook is only $9 on Amazon(1 disc) but the regular bluray is $15(3 disc)

They dont say in the description what's included with the steelbook

I dont care about having the dvd and digital copy but i want to make sure the steelbook has the special features before i cop

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Quick question: do steelbooks come with the same extra features as the regular blurays or are they just the movie?

I ask cause Django steelbook is only $9 on Amazon(1 disc) but the regular bluray is $15(3 disc)

They dont say in the description what's included with the steelbook

I dont care about having the dvd and digital copy but i want to make sure the steelbook has the special features before i cop

Should have the same features, from what i was looking at.
If you glance over to the left you will see the front and back cover. I clicked on the back cover and it was the same extra features.