What's in your blu-ray collection?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just bought white men cant jump (nvr had it on dvd and have been waiting for it for the low on bluray forever now), and i finally got spiderman 2 (was looking for one that didnt have that trash bluray cover :scust:), and 3:10 to yuma :banderas:....gonna cop remember the titans before the year out

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Went ahead and the Days of Future past UK limited steelbook because the cover is so fukking fresh....I'll just switch the discs out when the extended cut drops...

Also got The Guest UK steelbook too

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Ordered:
- Batman Begins
- The Dark Knight
- The Dark Knight Rises

Own Begins on DVD, never owned the other two and I've only seen TDKR once. They're pretty cheap on Amazon. :ehh: Netflix got me in a Batman mood since they had the first three from the original franchise up for streaming lately.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
got dawn of the planet of the apes for xmas....looks great...

but got a question on UV Codes, I tried to get the digital copy, and it says its not available in my country...WTF? shyt was bought off amazon.....

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You do breh. It'll slow down once you get married
9 and a half months away breh

luckily i did almost all my old classic bw movies and upgrades(except the bogie and bacall which comes out next year ).. i'll just cop the new releases i loved in theaters from here on out

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
9 and a half months away breh

luckily i did almost all my old classic bw movies and upgrades(except the bogie and bacall which comes out next year ).. i'll just cop the new releases i loved in theaters from here on out

Yeah I'm not married but when my ex and I lived together, that's when I started slowing down just because the money started going to other stuff. my best friend is married and his movie spending has gone way down, shyt even the money he spends on movies at the theater has gone down. Growing up sucks man

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm not married but when my ex and I lived together, that's when I started slowing down just because the money started going to other stuff. my best friend is married and his movie spending has gone way down, shyt even the money he spends on movies at the theater has gone down. Growing up sucks man
i told her $7-10 on blus is a lot better than the $160-240 i was spending on shoes

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Lol the crazy thing is, she was cool with my shoe spending but I think that's because it wasn't a weekly thing
or daily
9HQ8YTy.png