What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of Amazon, really got in my feelings with how they handled the phantasm blu ray. Pre ordered it last month, expected it to be here Tuesday. Get an email tuesday morning saying "nah" shyt won't be here till sometime between december 14-16. So of course on principle I cancelled the order and copped from best buy, who not only had it for me that day, but also charged me less.
They pulled the same shyt with my wife's (mine?? :troll:) Audrey Hepburn funko pop. It said "Arriving today" but I was suspicious because I never received a shipping email then it said coming next week.

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
Speaking of Amazon, really got in my feelings with how they handled the phantasm blu ray. Pre ordered it last month, expected it to be here Tuesday. Get an email tuesday morning saying "nah" shyt won't be here till sometime between december 14-16. So of course on principle I cancelled the order and copped from best buy, who not only had it for me that day, but also charged me less.

Word. Mine's coming tomorrow, though. Wouldn't have had time to watch it before then anyway so I'm not too bothered.

What really annoys me is how terrible they are with Arrow preorders.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
4kdec.jpg
Bro is that a busted ass computer chair cushion? :heh:

I do recognize that remote though :mjpls: :obama:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Bro is that a busted ass computer chair cushion? :heh:

I do recognize that remote though :mjpls: :obama:

Breh, that cushion is a small chair that rocks back and forth, it was part of a recliner that I threw out. I use it for a footrest in front of the couch. It doesn't match for shyt but it's comfy.

chair.jpg

Them Samsung tv remotes are easy to recognize :jawalrus:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Word. Mine's coming tomorrow, though. Wouldn't have had time to watch it before then anyway so I'm not too bothered.

What really annoys me is how terrible they are with Arrow preorders.

I really want that Donnie Darko remastered joint :francis:

I downloaded it though.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Breh, that cushion is a small chair that rocks back and forth, it was part of a recliner that I threw out. I use it for a footrest in front of the couch. It doesn't match for shyt but it's comfy.

chair.jpg

Then Samsung tv remotes are easy to recognize :jawalrus:
:ehh: From the top view it looked like my computer chairs that I spent too much time in in college :dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Love it too. Oh I made out like a bandit on black friday. Got that, conjuring 2, nice guys, deadpool, jungle book, barbershop 3 and something I'm probably leaving out
My Studiocanal 4k restoration of The Third Man from Amazon.co.uk should arrive in time for Christmas.

I watched this boring ass video in prepation :obama:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Do they limit you on how many titles you can add to your collection without doing some sort of upgrade or premium account? I've come across that obstacle in the past for websites and apps. Started to log my collection on Google Drive a few years ago, but never finished it.
No. I've been on that website for years and I've seen users with over 2,000 titles.