What's in your blu-ray collection?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
went to target for some hot dog buns and toilet paper, and walked out with The Princess Bride blu-ray and ultraviolet for $7.50 :ehh:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I said I was gonna chill for a bit.....:mjlol:....at least until the CC sale.

Then the Arrow Sale went live....and DeepDiscount decided to have a BOGO on Olive titles.....god damn it.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I said I was gonna chill for a bit.....:mjlol:....at least until the CC sale.

Then the Arrow Sale went live....and DeepDiscount decided to have a BOGO on Olive titles.....god damn it.

Oh, and I've got about $150 worth of region B titles in my Amazon UK basket I'm trying like hell not to click SUBMIT ORDER on.....

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't know if it's been mentioned, Amazon it having their Prime Day sale......... if I linked it correctly it should go to the blu-ray and dvd's......

Amazon.com | Prime Day
Nah it's just a big list of everything. They got movie and game racks on sale? I moved in May to New York and all my shyt is in a box since there's nothing to set it all up on.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nah it's just a big list of everything. They got movie and game racks on sale? I moved in May to New York and all my shyt is in a box since there's nothing to set it all up on.

Hmmm........ this should show up about half down the page once it loads.......

All Prime Day deals
Showing 1-24 of 111 results for DVD & Blu-ray

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where you find that steel book dark knight?

Plan on picking up the blood and black lace steelbook today
Best Buy in Levittown New York. Never saw it before, but that's nicer than the holographic sleeve case it normally has. I should look for Lebowski again soon. Always do the price match from Amazon too. They'll sell you their shyt at Amazon prices.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Samsung pay gave me a $10 amazon gift card. Gonna use it on Dark Passage to get it before To Have and Have Not arrives next week

You brehs should use it the app bought my Civil War steelbook just for making 3 vending machine purchases :ahh: