What's in your blu-ray collection?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
ok ok i have enough money to buy some blu rays again, have not bought any blus in weeks and im fiending.
but, im only gonna buy 3 till the next 2 weeks paycheck.
thinking of coppin "only lovers left alive".....keep hearing good shyt about that.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Amazon.com has Edward Scissorhands: Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) on sale for $7.99. Shipping is free with Prime or if you spend $35 or more.

135585_large.jpg

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Getting a PS4, so I'm ready to start buying blu rays.

What was better between Big Hero 6 and Inside Out? Want something animated for the collection I'm starting.

Also, Jurassic World vs Rise of The Planet of The Apes? My mom likes those epic, disaster movies, but I heard San Andreas was garbage and I can't bring myself to buy it for her :russ: so I'll settle for one of those. I already Dawn of the Apes DVR'd so rather than get both on Blu Ray she can just watch that on the TV first.

Oh and how was Mad Max: Fury Road? Should I pick that up?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Getting a PS4, so I'm ready to start buying blu rays.

What was better between Big Hero 6 and Inside Out? Want something animated for the collection I'm starting.

Also, Jurassic World vs Rise of The Planet of The Apes? My mom likes those epic, disaster movies, but I heard San Andreas was garbage and I can't bring myself to buy it for her :russ: so I'll settle for one of those. I already Dawn of the Apes DVR'd so rather than get both on Blu Ray she can just watch that on the TV first.

Oh and how was Mad Max: Fury Road? Should I pick that up?

buy both big hero 6 and inside out both good movies
same for jurassic world and rise of the planet of the apes
but if i had to choose

big hero 6 and jurassic world

but the apes and jurassic ones u should complete the collection regardless

im not a mad max fan just wasn't for me and i seen them so i cant tell u on that but everybody loves it tho

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i bought
mission impossible 5
minions
dbz blu ray season 7,8,9 since kai aint coming out no time soon on blu ray for buu saga :snoop:
sword art online season 1 (i'll get season 2 of it end of the month or middle of next month to complete that collection)

i need to organize my shyt i got way too many blu rays shyt is insane

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Finally picked up Gravity.

The diamond luxe edition with silent space version is only $10.xx at B&N, with coupon, this weekend.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Finally picked up Gravity.

The diamond luxe edition with silent space version is only $10.xx at B&N, with coupon, this weekend.
The bane of my collection is this ghetto tall blank case my boy gave me with both blus of titanic and gravity in it. :mjlol:

He kept the 3D versions
Had it in my hand at BB. Gigantic box turned me off.
Just get the normal version with slipcover. I own it. 4k remaster

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
so im like 2 weeks late (@HHR :ufdup: i know u knew lol) but this is still going on

sony has a major catalog sale blus are 5.99 + free shipping. added Moon and Only Lovers left Alive.
Sony Pictures Store - Buy, Stream & Download HD

also got this korean all region lenticular slipcover steelbook of The Pianist. spent videogame prices on it and i'll never do that again but it seems we will never get a US release and i'm not region free. was too lazy to open it for a few weeks

1398221485857726.gif

ed6cc6a2_l.jpeg

54906d71_l.jpeg

31e5d8f1_l.jpeg

119y100.jpg

Last edited: