What's in your blu-ray collection?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
i know they will..but i have the itch..have hardly picked up any blus the past few months..mainly because i realized i kept buying shyt that was on netflix and a lot of the indie movies come to netflix the same day they are released on blu.

i'm gonna just start copping my absolute like 5 fav movies of each year on blu i think

I told myself a few years ago I was only going to buy CLASSIC films....like in my personal Top 25.

Now look at me :dead:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I told myself a few years ago I was only going to buy CLASSIC films....like in my personal Top 25.

Now look at me :dead:
i posted in another thread saying i was done with physical format and then i went on a 2 year buying binge :heh:

the bad thing is almost all my blu's that don't have an ultraviolet code(i redeem em as backup) are still in the shrink wrap.. i never watch my movies :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
i posted in another thread saying i was done with physical format and then i went on a 2 year buying binge :heh:

the bad thing is almost all my blu's that don't have an ultraviolet code(i redeem em as backup) are still in the shrink wrap.. i never watch my movies :francis:

I was kinda like that.....but since putting in my HT surround I've been going wild lol. Makes ALL the difference.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I was kinda like that.....but since putting in my HT surround I've been going wild lol. Makes ALL the difference.
breh whats the word on what amazon 'prime day' next week means for movie lovers?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
just bought "lost river"..... what are the brehs thoughts on that flick?? im a big gosling fan so i blind bought it,

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i didn't wait i was impatient..plus i'm not sure if the smaller indie flicks go down to $5 as fast as the studio ones..either way im happy

50h829.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
how much did you spend to get that reward cert you used though,
9HQ8YTy.png

Shyt damn if I remember. The Xbox was a big part of it back on Black Friday. Couple movies here and there. Two I think, tombstone and tropic thunder, a usb cord for my phone and of course anytime I was at best buy with a friend I tell them to use my account so I can get the points. That's what did it homie. Make it so your people can help you. Oh and Arkham knight :wow: