What's good with kindle paperwhite?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Talking about 4k and Xbox one for a eternity then posts about a cheap ass Kindle

:mjlol::russ::mjlol::russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Liquid makes a good point though - if you don't read, don't bother buying.
A kindle paperwhite is created to replicate pages in a book hence the name paperwhite, who would buy that and not read :gucci: That's like buying a 4KTV when your system is only capable of 1440p n shyt. Don't confuse me with "those" dudes I'm not them :stop:

:myman:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A kindle paperwhite is created to replicate pages in a book hence the name paperwhite, who would buy that and not read :gucci: That's like buying a 4KTV when your system is only capable of 1440p n shyt. Don't confuse me with "those" dudes I'm not them :stop:

:myman:

People often buy things they don't use or need. Its called 'consumerism' breh - filling your house up with completely useless shyt.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
People often buy things they don't use or need. Its called 'consumerism' breh - filling your house up with completely useless shyt.
That's a blanket statement, What you said is true for some things. Getting a kindle is one thing. Asking about a specific model of kindle (in this case, the paperwhite) makes what you're saying highly unlikely :francis:
Court is the consumer version of Dips Do Nothin

Court Dont Buy Nothin :sadcam:
Sensitive thug, desperate for a hug, money can buy you many things but can't buy love :ufdup:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I'll be the loner here and say that unless you're outside a lot, a Kindle Fire is the better bet (you can hardly read a Fire outside b/c of the glare). That being said, the KW *is* the truth. I still have my Kindle Keyboard, but I cracked the screen & have no desire to replace it. That backlight from the PW spoiled me.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'll be the loner here and say that unless you're outside a lot, a Kindle Fire is the better bet (you can hardly read a Fire outside b/c of the glare). That being said, the KW *is* the truth. I still have my Kindle Keyboard, but I cracked the screen & have no desire to replace it. That backlight from the PW spoiled me.
The person I'm buying it for reads 24/7 so that's the route I'm going. She has an old iPad currently, has no idea I'm about to upgrade her life :whew:

Thanks for the input :handshake:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bump
So I shouldn’t get the og kindle and get the paper white ?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
is this 2007?

get a fukking ipad or a cheap tablet
Some people like to read on something that resembles ink and paper.

My wife hates reading on her iPad but she loves the paper white.

:yeshrug: