What’s Going On With The “Unicorn”?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
When NYK didn't resign Melo it stunted his growth

Dude was learning all the intricate post moves etc from watching Melo.
Then the injuries came and it was a wrap

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

Some people were saying Melo was stunting his growth but I liked what he was doing. He was showing flashes of what he could be in NY. I feel like he could still get back to that point but not with Luka running the show.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Some people were saying Melo was stunting his growth but I liked what he was doing. He was showing flashes of what he could be in NY. I feel like he could still get back to that point but not with Luka running the show.

It's a reason KP was that angry with the Melo deal, he was learning. KP would be an absolute beast right now if all that stuff didn't transpire

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

lol so he’s gotta have Melo on the team to learn tho? What about off season training? Hit up Melo and keep going. Luka doesn’t even want to run a pick and pop or roll with him because he gets nullified too easy. Like i know he hates Luka but u never gonna get off the team playing like that. He’s 7-3 and he can’t even get inside position for an easy 10 foot J...can’t get position for rebounds...can’t roll to the rim and finish. shyt is actually sad B

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
A blessing for the rest of the league...if KP was anything approaching worth his contract, Luka is the MVP and probably going to the finals this year

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Phil was right about KP. He's always gimpy and injured and not worth his contract.

Where Phil went off the rails was drafting that scrub Ntilikina over Mitchell :russ:

Dude was so out of touch with that pick.