What's going on in Chicago this weekend?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's gonna be cold and shytty (like usual). It's in the mid-40s right now...and it's almost June :damn: fukking Chicago :snoop: Everybody told me not to move here. They were fukking right.

I guess you can go into the city proper and eat some nice dinner with your fam or something. Out of towners always like downtown. Although it's a false impression of what Chicago is really like. Chi is dark, dreary, and hopeless (and the music reflects that [all genres]).

chicago really wack breh? i can deal with cold weather but the city is shytty? or the suburbs surrounding it nice

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
chicago really wack breh? i can deal with cold weather but the city is shytty? or the suburbs surrounding it nice

If you have money, I'm sure Chicago is real nice. Living in the loop, near west, near north, gold coast, etc. would probably be the shyt. BUt we're talking 2K+ a month for rent.

I live in the west side (which I guess I should be feel good about, because it's not the south side), but shyt still sucks. Dirty, dangerous and dreary breh.

The suburbs are nice I guess. THey're family friendly, have a lot of malls and strip centers, etc. BUt they're just like every other suburb I've been to. The only difference is you can be in the good part of Chicago in like 30-45 minutes an avoid all of the violence and crime. If you like downtown Chicago, have a family and money, you'd probably like the suburbs a lot. It's just you gotta be rich for that shyt, and I'm not rich (and I'm gonna bet most Chi posters on here are in the same situation)

I'd rather live in Phoenix or Charlotte on my income (where I was previously) than Chicago. Chicago is an iconic city and all, but it needs help breh

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Its not MIA, NY, LA, in terms of nightlife, women, etc. There is plenty to do downtown, which is where most tourist stay. There are also neighborhoods on the south side that imo are better then up north. (Hyde Park, Bridgeport, Beverly) But its expensive as hell to live here and there's a lot of bullshyt political wise.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
It kills me how west siders think they are superior to the south:sager:

Its like they think they live in Bollingbrook or some shyt.I met this bytch who lived in Alsip and she was like you be out east?:scusthov: I had to remind her what was going on out her way before she was like yea your right:yeshrug:

I know breh :snoop: I convinced myself it was better than the south side

Them nikkas still standing out side yelling rocks, blows , come get it:russ:

Ktown:scusthov:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Well I'm from the westside even though I live south now. The only difference is the amount of people outside. Out west, nikkas hang out all night, in groups, in the park, on the streets, in the streets...there is always a bunch of mofos outside standing around waiting to get shot. The south side is much bigger and more spread out. You have very nice communities out south and then you got your shytty areas. Not too many people just hanging outside.

Edit: to answer your question though, this is a pretty gloomy weekend. I dont care though, im still bbq'ing and I'm sure alot of other people are as well. As far as activities though, bad weekend to be here.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
http://cdn.Mediafakeout.com/63027/n...hold-a-cookout-any-dang-where-you-please.html

May 25, 2013: An MTOer was visiting his mama in the cemetery . . . and ran into this f*ckery . . .

http://i.Mediafakeout.com/photo/136948917195ffec5f74.jpg

:deadrose: