what's for lunch?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
portabella mushroom sandwich with roasted red pepper hummus spread, lettuce, tomatoes, provolone cheese and cucumbers. some sweet potato fries and a peach.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I gotta skip lunch today. my old lady graduated from grad school and I'm meeting her at this brazillian steakhouse after work to celebrate. So I'm making plenty of room in my belly for that good :eat:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Went Mcdonalds cause of that thread earlier like I enjoy they lunch, got 2 mcchickens ate half, threw the other half, and the whole one away.........

I can't eat, if I cant smoke, thank goodness its Friday

Double J

Banned
Daps
portabella mushroom sandwich with roasted red pepper hummus spread, lettuce, tomatoes, provolone cheese and cucumbers. some sweet potato fries and an peach.

Sound like some good grub :mahnikka:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wendys spicy chicken ceasar salad and a baked potato

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I gotta skip lunch today. my old lady graduated from grad school and I'm meeting her at this brazillian steakhouse after work to celebrate. So I'm making plenty of room in my belly for that good :eat:
That's what's up, congrats man. I would have loved to go to one of those Brazillian Steakhouses again. We went to one in the ATL in November. We ate for lunch and me and my wife didn't eat breakfast. It was so worth it. We did have one here, but they closed it down before I got a chance to eat there. As for me, I went to a fancy italian place and got some pizza for their lunch special. I got a veggie pizza but got them to add some pepperoni & italian sausage to it. Since it's pay day and it's kind of nice outside I took a stroll to see what I can see.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's what's up, congrats man. I would have loved to go to one of those Brazillian Steakhouses again. We went to one in the ATL in November. We ate for lunch and me and my wife didn't eat breakfast. It was so worth it. We did have one here, but they closed it down before I got a chance to eat there. As for me, I went to a fancy italian place and got some pizza for their lunch special. I got a veggie pizza but got them to add some pepperoni & italian sausage to it. Since it's pay day and it's kind of nice outside I took a stroll to see what I can see.

yeah, them shyts are pricey, but it is so piff tho. my daughters coming too but at least I dont gotta pay for the youngest to eat. and my oldest is 1/2 off.

also the one I'm goin to has a sick salad bar. it even has sushi at the salad bar. I'm over here :drool: thinking about it now.

when u go to those spots u gotta know which foods u like. cuz u dont wanna waste ur stomach eating the bullshyt meats. U wanna get full of the filet mignon and shrimp and what not so u really get ur money's worth.

Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
3 Bk stackers

My dude is stackin' stackers.

mind-blown.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tuna and crackers. :wow:

I'm off today and it's all I got at the crib.