whats better the journey or the destination

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
whats more fulfilling
when you saving up them stack to cop that( crib, car, house etc)
knwoing you aint gotta do shyt but you got cash saved up

or finally copping that shyt?
Depends.

When it comes to a car, the days of anticipation are great. But, when you have it, you feel empty. Materialism is empty. The car takes you from A to B but it cost more than your last car.

When it comes to buying something like a house, the days of anticipation suck because apartment living is so-so. But, when you get in your home, it feels good. No loud neighbors, like you hear them through your walls. You can call it home. Practice ninja skills in pajamas.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Destination

Some nikkas get lost on the journey and never reach their destination.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
journey definitely.

you guys will realize it sooner or later.

The destination is boring and only leaves you trying to find a new "destination."

This is coming from someone who has had his own crib and made 6 figures before the age of 28.

Don't you mean before the age of 21?

Sohh/Coli got the most made cats on the internet.

Big money, big houses and 14 whips in a 9 car garage (them residual autos gotta sit at Public Storage until ready to be driven - and all come equipped with "think to start" ignitions).

My shampoo comes with no tears effect... so i never gotta worry about BALLIN'!!!

:wrist:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Not sure what you mean. Breh. But I was being serious. I owned a house and sold it for a $20k loss. I don't even want property right now with the market the way it is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure what you mean. Breh. But I was being serious. I owned a house and sold it for a $20k loss. I don't even want property right now with the market the way it is.

Now would be a good time to buy apparently the market is turning around.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Now would be a good time to buy apparently the market is turning around.

They said the same thing when I bought 3 years ago. Truthfully, I'm staying away from ownership until I feel like I'm going to be somewhere for 10+ years or I get a really great deal on a house. Like a foreclosure or something

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards"

Without the journey reaching your destination has no meaning. Being able to look back and reflect; is the highest reward.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said the same thing when I bought 3 years ago. Truthfully, I'm staying away from ownership until I feel like I'm going to be somewhere for 10+ years or I get a really great deal on a house. Like a foreclosure or something

Nothing wrong with the wait and see approach. :cheers:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

I bought at the height of the housing bubble, 2007. Didn't get that much square footage. Everything else larger was out of my price range
Prices have dropped. When I sell it, because it's too small now, it is going to be the equivalent of jamming a lava lamp up there... no lube. :deadrose:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I carry this ideology as my journey of finding a job carries on....
Once I am employed, I'm sure I will reflect, but the journey sucks ass at times.

I know it's easier said than done but ya just gotta see dat shyt through breh. Da journey is NEVER easy, but once you reach dat goal mang......it's a great feelin of accomplishment knowin you didnt give up or cheat ya self. :obama:

SEE IT THROUGH MAH nikka!. :damn: