whats better the journey or the destination

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
whats more fulfilling
when you saving up them stack to cop that( crib, car, house etc)
knwoing you aint gotta do shyt but you got cash saved up

or finally copping that shyt?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tough call. I imagine if it's a big purchase like a house or a car, then the destination is probably better.

But the car will only be "new" for so long, and the house will always need repairs. There is definitely something to be said for the daily satisfaction you get from discipline and saving. I'm there right now. I want to buy a new house, but I also feel like blowing my savings on an C63 AMG or an Audi S4. :laugh:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
hell yea
im tryna move and cop a car in december at the samn damn time
but it feel so good knowin i got money stcked up shoe box and account

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
what u think more important to buy first?
pops stressing a whip but i work downtown detroit its like 10 min away on a busy day
i wanna move first i dont care about bus or drivin a girl car

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Tough call. I imagine if it's a big purchase like a house or a car, then the destination is probably better.

But the car will only be "new" for so long, and the house will always need repairs. There is definitely something to be said for the daily satisfaction you get from discipline and saving. I'm there right now. I want to buy a new house, but I also feel like blowing my savings on an C63 AMG or an Audi S4. :laugh:

I can't wait to graduate so I can make that engi-moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy like you, breh! :noah:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I can't wait to graduate so I can make that engi-moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy like you, breh! :noah:

what type of engineering
i verify employment all day
i swear to god engineers making 100k off top
and they always indian or asian

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what u think more important to buy first?
pops stressing a whip but i work downtown detroit its like 10 min away on a busy day
i wanna move first i dont care about bus or drivin a girl car

I'd say probably get the car first. Help build up your credit score, and then get a better rate on the house.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I'd say probably get the car first. Help build up your credit score, and then get a better rate on the house.

shoudl i get a note?
honestly i was just gonna buy one straight up
my last two lasted a while
what else can you do to build your credit score

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shoudl i get a note?
honestly i was just gonna buy one straight up
my last two lasted a while
what else can you do to build your credit score

Ah. Well it depends on your timeline. If you already have decent credit and don't need to build your score then the house is the way to go. Rates are still historically low, and we're at the bottom of the market now, with signs that housing is finally turning around.

Rates will probably stay low for another year, so there's time. If you don't want a car note then just get a credit card and pay the balance off each month.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

The C63 is a damn beast breh. Try not to drive that thing too fast if you ever get it :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
journey definitely.

you guys will realize it sooner or later.

The destination is boring and only leaves you trying to find a new "destination."

This is coming from someone who has had his own crib and made 6 figures before the age of 28.