What's a wrestling gimmick you've never seen before and would like to see?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I wish they’d redo the Mikey whipreck gimmick. Might have been Paul Heymans best writing. Ring boy to champion, winning by fluke at first, and scared out his mind like Norman smiley.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I wish they’d redo the Mikey whipreck gimmick. Might have been Paul Heymans best writing. Ring boy to champion, winning by fluke at first, and scared out his mind like Norman smiley.

Also a kingpin mastermind gimmick. Would love omos to do it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Scammer - At this point it would be too on the nose (Logan Paul punk ass), but, Corbin needs to...Miz was close

Ex-Con turned Religious wrestler - Not like OD Evangelical, but, a super nice guy that has to hold in his violence tendencies after being released from prison

Stolen Identity - Someone to go on a long run basically being another wrestler, but, make it convincing :mjlol:EDIT:Have a bald headed tall black wrestler come out and be Barin Corbin with JBL and shyt....put a title on him :laugh:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
also, I'm surprised we never had a full blown stand-up comedian. Like he starts feuds via doing a set and roasting an "audience member" aka another wrestler.

Or a billionaire who's like one of them fake-deep turtleneck visionary silicon valley tech company CEOs.
Something like this? :lolbron:

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
I'd pay to see would be a dominant Black World Champion (Either Shane Taylor or Powerhouse Hobbs would be my pick) who said that he was declaring his title to be a form of reparations, and that he would only defend his belt against Black challengers. He would also not speak directly to white backstage interviewers; all questions from non-Black media would be fielded by his manager. He would also have moves with names like the Umarplex, the Million Man Mudstomp, the CAC killer, and the OJ Driver.
I'm basing this gimmick on Col. DeBeers, but I'd turn the volume up to 10. If done correctly, the character would get nuclear heat!
While he's not a big dominant type dude, Darius Lockhart could turn heel and run with this gimmick.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
A drug dealer gimmick :mjlol:

The guy who sells bunch of enhancement drugs to jobbers backstage, claiming this stuff will help them beat the top guys. The shyt obviously doesn't work so he has beef with all them jobbers.

Name the guy like Hulk Michaels and dress him up like the 80s wrestler.

And when his gimmick no longer works, they could rebrand him into a scamming fitness trainer gimmick. Like the Joshua Fabia guy from UFC who used untraditional pointless training methods. He'd do meditation, singing and dancing, other BS methods and his trained guys would lose them matches in a hilarious ways.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
A liberal wrestler who calls out the racism, MAGA elements, etc in professional wrestling. Would get nuclear heat.

Don't think a major promotion is touching that after that snowflake Glenn Beck cried about them mocking the Tea Party movement. On the indies there's a guy called the Progressive Liberal who gets insane heat in Virginia/West Virginia.