What’s a website you used to go to, but almost forgot exists?

Daps
Damn, a lot of them have been mentioned already.

Undergroundhiphop.com
Gearslutz.com
Slickdeals.net and
Backpag... Lol.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Cracked
Candystand (I think that was the name of it. It had a bunch of flash games on it)
Btnhboard
Siccness.net
Sohh
Ohhla
i blame cracked.com for starting that 'listicle' trend that see you see now a days... '10 reasons to wipe your ass' '25 reasons why you should eat food' '13 reasons why broccoli makes you fart' its just the stupidest shyt written by desperate copywriters trying to pay their bills smh

cool to see OHHLA get a shoutout.. i saw an old coli thread that said the cac that runs rapreviews/ohhla joined the coli but yall ran him off... :russ: what happened? what did he do? tbh rapreviews pre 2010 was excellent hip hop journalism as far as criticism goes.. except for that review they wrote of jay's in my lifetime vol 2. he was talking about molesting annie or some shyt in the review :scust:

but id be lying if i didnt say that that site turned me on to multiple dope artists. i respect grassroots journalism. id read them over a bunch of eggheads at rolling stone fighting over if steely dan was playing in 3/4 or 6/8. yuck

:yeshrug:

if youre ever on rap genius, google the lyrics with 'ohhla' added and see how rap genius scooped up the original transcription. :russ:

shyt is SHAMELESS

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thinking of something random. howardforums