Whats a power move that you would make if you had bigger balls?

HugLife

Flabby and Healthy
Daps
^
:ohhh:
Dam do I even want to respond after that

fukk it I will

I'd bring back some romanticism and chivalry to the relationship with my ol lady and tell her she dont have to sell that monkey no more her sister is younger and finer and bring in more money den her. But nah im greedy cant do it a two income family is so much better in these screets

Dont judge me
:to:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
-ask my MD to find a way get me a walking package
-take a job at my father's office for a quarter of my current pay
-suck up the pay decrease, increase the credit line i'm using the build my house
-get more involved w the building process, tailing the CM and spending time on site w subs
-flip the house when it's done and start working w my dad on his projects and new ones of my own
-finally break this endless circle on monotony, whining and crying about how much i hate what i do but doing nothing to fix it

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Relocate to another region and work odd jobs until something worth my time became available. Now, if the question involved bigger finances...
:lawd:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I was gonna say tell them crackas at work to cut the check or I quit ... but I already did that.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
-ask my MD to find a way get me a walking package
-take a job at my father's office for a quarter of my current pay
-suck up the pay decrease, increase the credit line i'm using the build my house
-get more involved w the building process, tailing the CM and spending time on site w subs
-flip the house when it's done and start working w my dad on his projects and new ones of my own
-finally break this endless circle on monotony, whining and crying about how much i hate what i do but doing nothing to fix it
Do it

Real estate development is alot of fun...

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
buy my first property and rent it out
i can afford to buy it but idk about the upkeep/bills, too much shyt goin on right now

fly a bag in, i did it before but idk man im noited now lol

try to smash one of my supervisors,directors,etc

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
getting close, having dinner w my pops this weekend to talk about it in more detail
glad you're still considering making the move hun. change is scary because of the unpredictability of it all (i've been there :wow: ) but it usually works out for the best...ya know? follow your passion!!!