What's A Legit Sub-Genre Of Games That Has The Least Amount Of Games In It?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Destiny is for casuals :francis:

And with complaints of it being much easier than Destiny 1, no wonder you on (still looking for help) :stop:

Now, back to the halo's. Notice how you elected to not speak on the 90% of the game you haven't even experienced :ufdup: Halo 1 was known for its epic campaign, halo 2 and on has been about expanding the online universe. Trust me when I say out of all the halos, you get zero brownie points for beating halo 5. The story was ok at best, the online is phenomenal. Which you are not qualified to speak on because it doesn't interest you enough to spend longer than 2hrs trying to master :snoop:

I addressed halo wars 2 in my last post. Did you not read the entire thing? You was probably furious when you responded :troll:
I was pissed :angry:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Console RTS. They don't have great history of translating that genre to console. There's a plethora on PC but replacing the precision of a mouse and keyboard commands isn't easy. It can be done though and I'd love to see more.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Console RTS. They don't have great history of translating that genre to console. There's a plethora on PC but replacing the precision of a mouse and keyboard commands isn't easy. It can be done though and I'd love to see more.
Civ Revolution
Halo Wars 2
Tropico 5

Few others...

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Civ Revolution
Halo Wars 2
Tropico 5

Few others...
I could also throw in Warcraft 2 or go way back to dune. Doesn't change the fact that if you look at the numerous console generations that have come to pass, good rts games are few and far between and are well outnumbered by other genres

• Dap
Reactions: PS4