What's A Legit Sub-Genre Of Games That Has The Least Amount Of Games In It?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Stylish Action.

there actually aren't many stylish action games. DMC, bayonetta, Ninja Gaiden, Metal Gear: Rising, Nier Automata (rpg hybrid), godhand (maybe), GoW2 (does it count?)

I can't think of many more even tough the genre has been pretty influential

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How far are you in Halo Wars 2?
How far are you in

Halo 5
Gears 4
Battlefield 1
Or 2k anything
Any sports garne will do

In fact, name a single multiplayer game that you're a problem in :popcorn:

I came up the ranks, got to uncharted 2late...then became a beast. Once unpolished 3dropped, it was myself vs @Fatboi1 for best player in this site..we'd trade that title :manny: I'll retake the title eventually. So when was you an issue in anything again?

One of my best friends is a halo wars junkie, plays civ, risk, shyt like that. Even tropico 5. Xbox has the hits, you just don't really play them outside the range of a kiosk :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How far are you in

Halo 5
Gears 4
Battlefield 1
Or 2k anything
Any sports garne will do

In fact, name a single multiplayer game that you're a problem in :popcorn:

I came up the ranks, got to uncharted 2late...then became a beast. Once unpolished 3dropped, it was myself vs @Fatboi1 for best player in this site..we'd trade that title :manny: I'll retake the title eventually. So when was you an issue in anything again?

One of my best friends is a halo wars junkie, plays civ, risk, shyt like that. Even tropico 5. Xbox has the hits, you just don't really play them outside the range of a kiosk :francis:
Beat halo 5
Beat gears 4 solo and coop
Beat battlefield 1

Now back to the question before you deflected like a woman who knows she just got caught.
How far are you in Halo Wars 2?:DAIGOLEON:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Beat halo 5
Beat gears 4 solo and coop
Beat battlefield 1

Now back to the question before you deflected like a woman who knows she just got caught.
How far are you in Halo Wars 2?:DAIGOLEON:
Who the fukk..... Cares if you beat halo 5 :laff:

Bruh, these games right. They are online centric. What that means is the campaign is more of a tack on at this point. Call of duty, Titanfall/etc. The online portion is the meat of these games.

Halo 5 for instance is the largest game on Xbox (over 100gb) the campaign takes up 10 of that at most. YOU SIR ARE TRASH AT 90% of the game. In fact, when I exposed you (kamicasual thread) I think it said you had like 2hrs total played.

You would be a liability in Halo, nobody would want to play with you. This is a fact. Except for me. Halo 5 had a one vs one mode online. We can settle our differences there but we all know you don't game like that so moving on to your question.

I play vs my friend, I didn't care for the genre. But it's grown on me a little bit. Never touched the campaign, I got a backlog of around 200 games so it's hard for a game like this to even crack my rotation. If I wanted to play a game like this on PlayStation, what game would you recommend?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Who the fukk..... Cares if you beat halo 5 :laff:

Bruh, these games right. They are online centric. What that means is the campaign is more of a tack on at this point. Call of duty, Titanfall/etc. The online portion is the meat of these games.

Halo 5 for instance is the largest game on Xbox (over 100gb) the campaign takes up 10 of that at most. YOU SIR ARE TRASH AT 90% of the game. In fact, when I exposed you (kamicasual thread) I think it said you had like 2hrs total played.

You would be a liability in Halo, nobody would want to play with you. This is a fact. Except for me. Halo 5 had a one vs one mode online. We can settle our differences there but we all know you don't game like that so moving on to your question.

I play vs my friend, I didn't care for the genre. But it's grown on me a little bit. Never touched the campaign, I got a backlog of around 200 games so it's hard for a game like this to even crack my rotation. If I wanted to play a game like this on PlayStation, what game would you recommend?
Who cares if I beat halo 5?
You do. You were the one that asked me. :mjlol:
All of this and you still can't answer the simple question.
I'm on Destiny 2. Come join the clan. Go donate plasma and get the $60 together to go pick up a copy. :DAIGOCOURT:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Who cares if I beat halo 5?
You do. You were the one that asked me. :mjlol:
All of this and you still can't answer the simple question.
I'm on Destiny 2. Come join the clan. Go donate plasma and get the $60 together to go pick up a copy. :DAIGOCOURT:
Destiny is for casuals :francis:

And with complaints of it being much easier than Destiny 1, no wonder you on (still looking for help) :stop:

Now, back to the halo's. Notice how you elected to not speak on the 90% of the game you haven't even experienced :ufdup: Halo 1 was known for its epic campaign, halo 2 and on has been about expanding the online universe. Trust me when I say out of all the halos, you get zero brownie points for beating halo 5. The story was ok at best, the online is phenomenal. Which you are not qualified to speak on because it doesn't interest you enough to spend longer than 2hrs trying to master :snoop:

I addressed halo wars 2 in my last post. Did you not read the entire thing? You was probably furious when you responded :troll: