What’s a King to a Young God?: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #14 Miami Hurricanes (Chick-Fil-A Kickoff)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cmon now brehs, Lets not act like Bama didn't whip the shyt out Ohio State too and would likely whip the shyt out of anyone aside from maybe Clemson and UGA right now. Them boys just different :francis:

Daps
Last time I see a Bama opening day ass-whooping this bad, it was after this SCum kick

92PNNGo.gif
Backstory?

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cmon now brehs, Lets not act like Bama didn't whip the shyt out Ohio State too and would likely whip the shyt out of anyone aside from maybe Clemson and UGA right now. Them boys just different :francis:

it’s HOW we look

atrocious tackling

dumb penalties

Playing without passion

most rational Cane fans thought we would lose this game by double digits. We were just hoping to see some progress

funny enough the 2 players who look they came to play are the two transfers: Tyroque Stevenson from Georgia and Rambo from Oklahoma

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
=

Watch ya self

That was a Covid issue

And we already seen what WE did to Clemson so you can take them off that list

Mh3ELlp.png