What's A Food You Can't Believe You Used To Eat?

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Nothing really. Mine is really about overall diet and how much I consumed it

I used to be a huge soda drinker but I cut them out of my diet years ago. I still drink maybe 1 per month but I used to drink up to 3 in one day sometimes. :scust:

Same here,Me and Mom would get Cokes and different flavored Sodas when they were On Sale for say 4 for $5 at Stater Bros.,on top of that I barely drank Water like that cause of the Tap Water talk

Now its the Complete Opposite,even for Dinner,I only drink Coke for Liquor Purposes but even then I just do Shots and No Chase

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corner store bacon egg and cheese. Sammich. They would put it in the microwave to cook it:picard:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Pig's feet. Was a kid and didn't realize what I was doing.

I kill my Brother for this To This Day:russ:Mom(Panamanian)made a lot of stuff like that,Liver,Dumpling Stew,Oxtails etc and she would see the :scust: on my lil Face and soon transistioned to Hamburger/Tuna Helper/Box Dinners and Frozen Dinners along wit Pizzas and 0.99 Whoppers thrown in...My only regret is now discovering how fire Oxtails are at least a good 15 Years ago....Sorry Mom,I Miss that Woman:to:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
TV dinners

Packaged cold cuts

Baked beans with the meat in it. Stopped eating it when I found out it was associated with poor people as a means of stretching their meals out.