What’s a character you hate from a Tv Show or Movie

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
9ZK9JN3jQ9B5NKUMVpuNSJ.jpg

This lazy ass peice of shyt. Laid in bed for years while his family starved. Yet hopped up like a mutha fukka dancing around when he found out he can go to a chocolate factory

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
250px-Jack_McCoy_-_L%26O.png

I hated his self righteous ass, that mf made you be like fukk you no Da is this fukkin over zealous
Jack McCoy was getting them mfers out the paint for years. :blessed:

Jack: "Man 2, sentences to be served consecutively, not concurrently. Take the deal." :ufdup:

Random Attorney: "That's not a deal, it's a death sentence. My client's innocent!" :mjtf:

Jack: "See you in court." :jawalrus:
Almost every character on The Flash outside of Wells.
Damn, nikkas done threw two Law & Order alums under the bus.

Joe West is that dude for bagging short ass MILF DA Horton.

But yes, Wells is godlike and chews the scenery every time he's on camera.

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Lucky from King of the Hill. It doesn’t make sense how much hate I have in my heart for a cartoon character
Hated that motherfukker too

I didn’t even have a legit reason too, but a$$hole was annoying.

KOTH one of my GOAT shows yet when he came along episodes with him were meh.

Everyone had beef with Buckley, but had no problem with this half brain dead clown

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
9ZK9JN3jQ9B5NKUMVpuNSJ.jpg

This lazy ass peice of shyt. Laid in bed for years while his family starved. Yet hopped up like a mutha fukka dancing around when he found out he can go to a chocolate factory

Bruh it’s so true

Jack McCoy was getting them mfers out the paint for years. :blessed:

Jack: "Man 2, sentences to be served consecutively, not concurrently. Take the deal." :ufdup:

Random Attorney: "That's not a deal, it's a death sentence. My client's innocent!" :mjtf:

Jack: "See you in court." :jawalrus:

Damn, nikkas done threw two Law & Order alums under the bus.

Joe West is that dude for bagging short ass MILF DA Horton.

But yes, Wells is godlike and chews the scenery every time he's on camera.

fukk Jack McCoy :martin:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Homelander from The Boys. Fukk that nikka

kG3eklf.jpg

On S2 right now. Him and st0rmfr0nt. A-Train bytch ass too.

That's from the Haunting of Hill House right? I didn't mind her actually, hated the lesbian sister more, entitled/condesceding behind the whole "cool" appearance.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Tariq from Power (Book I). Never in my life have I hated a character more than him. I've seen bad characters on TV shows, and I've seen so many characters fall off after a while, but he was WOAT from start to finish. Ruined his whole family because he wanted to be in the streets and have gangsta moments. :trash:

Violet from Mom. One of the reasons the show got better is because she appeared less and less. Just an annoying little brat that complained about everything and couldn't go two minutes without being angry or irritated. They finally wrote her off in season four for being a lazy fukkgirl, then they brought her back two years later for one last episode, just so she could remind us how :trash: she was. Did a whole podcast shytting on her mother and blaming her for being :trash:. It's the only episode of the show I refuse to watch. I never skip episodes of TV shows, even the worst ones, but that one bothered me so much, it made me never want to see it again.

Entire cast of Friends

I didn't hate them overall, but they all had moments that made me want to punch them in the face. I wouldn't hang out with any of them in real life.

I don't feel that way about the characters from Living Single, though. :mjlit:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Tariq from Power (Book I). Never in my life have I hated a character more than him. I've seen bad characters on TV shows, and I've seen so many characters fall off after a while, but he was WOAT from start to finish. Ruined his whole family because he wanted to be in the streets and have gangsta moments. :trash:

Violet from Mom. One of the reasons the show got better is because she appeared less and less. Just an annoying little brat that complained about everything and couldn't go two minutes without being angry or irritated. They finally wrote her off in season four for being a lazy fukkgirl, then they brought her back two years later for one last episode, just so she could remind us how :trash: she was. Did a whole podcast shytting on her mother and blaming her for being :trash:. It's the only episode of the show I refuse to watch. I never skip episodes of TV shows, even the worst ones, but that one bothered me so much, it made me never want to see it again.

I didn't hate them overall, but they all had moments that made me want to punch them in the face. I wouldn't hang out with any of them in real life.

I don't feel that way about the characters from Living Single, though. :mjlit:

No lies on tyriq

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The son from my wife and my kids

They made him so dumb he was legit retarded

shyt was ridiculous

He wasn't even stupid in the first season. Just a slacker. Then the second season came and his IQ dropped every season after that.

I don't know if it was the acting or the writing, but something about Junior kept me from being pissed off that he was so stupid. It's like the actor committed himself to that role and he was trying to see how stupid he could get. There was one episode where Michael pretended to be on the phone with Junior (when they were in the same room) and he made static noises because he didn't want to talk to him anymore. Then Junior was like, "Dad, do you mind? I'm talking to my father! :damn:" That shyt kills me every time. :deadrose: