Whatever happened to Ruben Studdard?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
does he have a nice house?

Hopefully he saved his money.

I know Clay Aiken still cakin out there.

Yeah he has a nice house, not superstar status but nice career white collar type home. He drives an expedition last I remembered and his wife had a lexus. He's definitely downgraded from when he first came out.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah he has a nice house, not superstar status but nice career white collar type home. He drives an expedition last I remembered and his wife had a lexus. He's definitely downgraded from when he first came out.

At least he isn't dead broke like Iverson.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my sorry for... 200.....4.....
teen.... :troll:

Time for the remix :takedat:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Iverson got like 30 mil in a trust fund he cant touch until 2030. :aicmon:

he gonna be balling in 17 years :damn:

And you know he gonna still be dressing the same

old+man.jpg
:wow: :wow: :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last I heard he was living in an area where the houses start at around 300k...

Heard his uncle beat him out of close to a mil while he was his accountant.

But he appears to be living well still......

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Life size teddy bear and former ‘American Idol’ winner Ruben Studdard thought he found everlasting love when he met Zuri McCants at a Wal-Mart CD signing in 2006 and later married her in 2008. Apparently, he was wrong because the two ended up filing for divorce after three years of marriage last November, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. According to TMZ, even though Zuri signed a prenup before they were married, she attempted to cash out and get the judge to nullify the document, claiming Ruben pulled a fast one and used the peer-pressure tactic by presenting the prenup just days before the wedding.

Recently, the judge dropped down the gavel with a heavy ‘girl please’ and upheld the prenup, awarding Zuri damn near nothing. Ruben is a happy and lucky man because according to the final judgment, he didn’t have to pay any spousal support or alimony, and he gets to keep their home plus all his belongings –clothing, jewelry, pensions, royalties, and all his money. Wait, it’s not over … Zuri was even ordered to give Ruben back her blinged out engagement ring.

**cues Brandy and Monica’s ‘It All Belongs To Me’ **

In the end, Zuri basically gets what she came with plus her wedding dress, her photo albums, a 2006 BMW, and $10,000 property settlement, $2,000 for attorney’s fees, and her maiden name back.

Jadakiss-laughing.gif

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
:whoa:

Iverson got like 30 mil in a trust fund he cant touch until 2030. :aicmon:

A person with a firm grip on the situation informs me Iverson has an account worth $32 million, a principal he is prohibited from touching until 55. In the meantime, it feeds him $1 million annually.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A person with a firm grip on the situation informs me Iverson has an account worth $32 million, a principal he is prohibited from touching until 55. In the meantime, it feeds him $1 million annually.

So why does the news keep saying he's dead broke. Always trying to slander a black man :birdman:

I think he's more depressed than anything. Hopefully he'll find something to put his all into and fill the void the NBA left.