What your facial hair looking like?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
images

I cut my struggle beard off, and will do so every two weeks to a month, fukk all yall hairy faced nikkas

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Full beard. Unlike my dad or brother, my shyt never came in even though. The hair on the right side of my face is thinner yet the overall lining is better than the left side if that makes any sense. lol My beard ain't been the same since razor bumps came in and crushed the buildings 6 years ago (didn't first shave until I was 23 for a job - felt the effects days later, shyt to this day). Been back at the full beard for a year now but it ain't the same. :mjcry:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Full beard.. See avi.. I was thinking about shaving it off and going with the mustache goatee combo so my coworker will stop bull shytting and sit on my face.. Oh lawd what has become of my life. A introvert white girl got ya boy sprung. Human resources is probably kept up at night thinking about the the various messages I'd send to her if I didn't care about my job...

fukk

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout 3 months

[/SPOILER
Dont get carded but they always ask if im old enough.

Jaw line struggling a lil, i know

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Cynical Thoughts
thumbsup.gif

Full beard.. See avi.. I was thinking about shaving it off and going with the mustache goatee combo so my coworker will stop bull shytting and sit on my face.. Oh lawd what has become of my life. A introvert white girl got ya boy sprung. Human resources is probably kept up at night thinking about the the various messages I'd send to her if I didn't care about my job...
fukk
oh my!!!!
Bout 3 months

[/SPOILER
Dont get carded but they always ask if im old enough.

Jaw line struggling a lil, i know

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Full beard. Been growing for less than 2 months and I'm beardin like Rick Ross. I love my genes :blessed:

I grew my beard for a full year last year. Then shaved it down to a goatee for a few months. After Labor Day, I started the process again.

I think I'm going to let it grow and keep the beard extra healthy.

Having a full, thick beard is :ohlawd:....having it in Philly is :banderas:

:umad:@ struggle facial hair n#ggas

Peace

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
my stubble is so nice, my sides can't come in fully yet ..

wanna grow a bead over the winter

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I shave once a week, so I go from baby face to shadow. I'm fairly hairy, so I've rocked most styles...:yeshrug: