Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rocking the goatee with the silver, I'm so distinguished:win:

Some would say........

:flabbynsick:

:to:
Rock that shyt with pride and confidence as it displays wisdom and experiance, those silver shades are mother nature giving you style I won't even be mad when the grey hairs start coming in.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Haven't shaved all week. Looking like a terrible hipster reject.

Will post a pic tomorrow.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rock that shyt with pride and confidence as it displays wisdom and experiance, those silver shades are mother nature giving you style I won't even be mad when the grey hairs start coming in.

Hell ya man, I rock it with pride. I just for men it every now and then for something different, but if it keeps lighten up like it has been I'll have a full grey goatee by 33. In the last few months the grey's been coming out of now where.

The ladies love the grey in the Goatee though.:jawalrus:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I received 2nd degree burns on my face in 2006 from a car accident. Everything healed fine but after that but, I couldnt grow a full beard anymore. It took forever to grow again and it was patchy like Keanu Reeves shyt so I just had a goatee and thick sideburns.I used to wear a 5 o'clock shadow and let it get long in the winter months. Sucks because my beard, when it was long, would be very wavy which everyone loved. Now, everything is clean cut with a chin goatee and mustache.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
My new students are calling me Thierry Henry :snoop: , because they say I look exactly like him and rocks the same kind of beard he does so I look a little something like this at the moment

henry_1639325a.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do black women even like beards like that? I know its trending with white people but when its comes to black women it seems like its chin straps, goatee or babyface.

How do yall feel about the straight mustache?:lolbron:

Last edited: