What you guys eating for snacks?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Bought a box of Entemann's donuts last night :sadcam:

I am just getting it in now because once this cut starts in April the suffering begins :sadcam:

When I'm cutting I don't have room for snacks.... I will start fukking with refeeds this go round though just to keep my sanity. Funny thing is after a while on a cut I lose my taste for snacks anyway.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
How y'all feel about Kettle Chips
kettle-chips-backyard-bbq-2-ounces-pack-of24.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I always have a bag of unsalted nuts, fruits and veggies at my desk. What type depends on what's on sale at the store. I just try to keep healthy options at all times.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eat snacks brehs :mjlol:

You should be eating meals, not snacks. 6 meals a day (can use a protein shake as a meal)

If you HAVE to eac snacks (which you shouldn't) eat a fruit and 10 pistachios

But seriously, eat more meals.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Shelled sunflower seeds
Edamame
Len&Larry's pb, chocalate chip, and snickerdoodle bars
Fruit bowl
Spiciest chips I can get my hands on.

I'm addicted to those damn Lenny & Larry's vegan cookies. Lemon Poppy was my thing for a bit until I had a bad one. Now it's Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Chip if I can't find anything else. Ran into a couple Pumpkin Spices the other week and I saw on their site that they have Birthday Cake flavor out there. :wow:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
I'm addicted to those damn Lenny & Larry's vegan cookies. Lemon Poppy was my thing for a bit until I had a bad one. Now it's Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Chip if I can't find anything else. Ran into a couple Pumpkin Spices the other week and I saw on their site that they have Birthday Cake flavor out there. :wow:

I forgot all about that lemon poppy cookie and it is on point my dude. Haven't had the birthday cake joint. Honestly just avoiding it since the flavor is not something I look forward to in a protein shake or bar. Ever since vpx stopped selling those zero impact bars Len and Larry's has been my go to.