What y'all using to keep your home/room smelling fresh?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

A bit expensive but keeps the whole crib smelling lovely. It’s what department stores and hotels use. I got the at home version. I live on the 2nd floor and have a pretty big apartment but soon as you step in my building you can smell it.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
These work
816gCOUSvTL.jpg
Fall night long ones

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Breh mop the floor with this + baking soda and warm water. :ahh: the scent stays for days.
I was about to say, this is the actual cheat code if you aren’t that serious about deep cleaning your home. Mop your floors with this real quick and the entire house smells amazing. Fabuloso is one of the few cleaners that gets a :whoo:reaction from
EVERYONE

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Ventilation, ventilation, ventilation! That and constant air circulation are the biggest ones.

Unless it's extremely hot or extremely cold I try to have some windows open or a fan going in various areas. Keeping the doors to any rooms open at all times (unless for sleeping or privacy) is another good tip.

I burn incense or incense oils from any local smoke shop at different intervals throughout the day most days. And if I've cooked something really.... fragrant I'll burn a candle for an hour or two in my kitchen or living room. (Aldi has some really good three wicks for around $5 that easily rival Bath & Body Works or Yankee on a slow day. I highly recommend citrus & tobacco or blood orange and persimmon).

I also try to be mindful of what I clean with and how much I use. I was raised on Pine Sol, Murphy's Wood Soap, Fabuloso etc and I know my people love a good, STRONG scented cleaner, but as I got older I found a lot of that shyt was actually meant to be DILUTED...heavily 🥴.

Now, unless it's a spray cleaner I don't use anything straight out the bottle because most of that stuff is weighed down with chemicals and fragrances that actually trap and attract dirt and bad odors. That goes for everything from floors to furniture.

This is also why I don't use Febreze or any kind of "fabric refreshers". They smell great when you first spray it but they're basically coating your upholstery and home in a layer of film that builds up over time and can only be broken down by frequent and thorough shampooing which I don't feel like doing.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Fabreeze and any other white linen / cotton fresh candles/spray

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
First and foremost clean and air the house out regularly. Don't pile up weeks of laundry.

If you have pets take care of them well, clean after them and get rid of waste asap.

Baking soda mixed with all cleaning products.
And of course being a Hood Spanish Nikka
Camphor cubes in water in a glass vase deodorizes and kills insects ,
Fabuloso,
and a cheat code from my college days Glade plug in gels but not on the plug in device you put a dime sized drop on a ceramic tea light oil burner :ahh:
Then add a few drops of lavender, or eucaliptus oil :ahh: :ahh:

In my college days glade Hawaiian Breeze oil burning + baby scent fabuloso cleaned floor + the last Dragon playing on my tv = got the drawers by the time rhythm of the night dance number comes on :noah: had a closing rate as good as Mariano Rivera.
My man conducting science experiments. :whoo:

As a fellow clean breh, I fuk with your commitment. :myman:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Ventilation, ventilation, ventilation! That and constant air circulation are the biggest ones.

Unless it's extremely hot or extremely cold I try to have some windows open or a fan going in various areas. Keeping the doors to any rooms open at all times (unless for sleeping or privacy) is another good tip.

I burn incense or incense oils from any local smoke shop at different intervals throughout the day most days. And if I've cooked something really.... fragrant I'll burn a candle for an hour or two in my kitchen or living room. (Aldi has some really good three wicks for around $5 that easily rival Bath & Body Works or Yankee on a slow day. I highly recommend citrus & tobacco or blood orange and persimmon).

I also try to be mindful of what I clean with and how much I use. I was raised on Pine Sol, Murphy's Wood Soap, Fabuloso etc and I know my people love a good, STRONG scented cleaner, but as I got older I found a lot of that shyt was actually meant to be DILUTED...heavily 🥴.

Now, unless it's a spray cleaner I don't use anything straight out the bottle because most of that stuff is weighed down with chemicals and fragrances that actually trap and attract dirt and bad odors. That goes for everything from floors to furniture.

This is also why I don't use Febreze or any kind of "fabric refreshers". They smell great when you first spray it but they're basically coating your upholstery and home in a layer of film that builds up over time and can only be broken down by frequent and thorough shampooing which I don't feel like doing.
Those aldi candles are no joke.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Good thread. I just got compliments this weekend on how good the house smells. I got these Febreze double headed wall plugins. Those shyts are expensive but fantastic. Put one in each bathroom, one in the living room or kitchen. Also I got a candle warmer for my office. My house smells like Bath and Body Works :sas2:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

A bit expensive but keeps the whole crib smelling lovely. It’s what department stores and hotels use. I got the at home version. I live on the 2nd floor and have a pretty big apartment but soon as you step in my building you can smell it.
this one? how often do you refill?