What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do ya'll feel about women like Taylor Rooks and Joy Taylor getting plastic surgery to successfully enhance their careers?

The conversation has to be had. :yeshrug:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
How do ya'll feel about women like Taylor Rooks and Joy Taylor getting plastic surgery to successfully enhance their careers?

Honest question - what kinda surgery did each get? I’m curious to know where, and/or if it’s true.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
PevSh1G.png
the thread that keeps on giving:takedat::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: still repping for this shet

edit: ill rep when its turned back on

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

Honestly, this is par for the course for female news anchors, especially after Fox got ratings for throwing dumb pieces of ass in front of the camera.

I honestly think Black women do this the least of most TV anchors and typically have more natural beauty from the start.

Look on Youtube at videos of Brooke Baldwin and Rick Sanchez or Erin Burnett on CNBC. Notice how different they looked when they were younger (less so Erin than Brooke). shyt is pervasive.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Her nose looks smaller compared to the very first pic in this thread (October 2014).

Huge reach.

Taylor probably one of the few Black female anchors with her KRS1 nose intact.

Biggest difference is she was in college in the 1st post I made and now has a professional makeup team that contours her face.