What Yall Think About Sports Reporter Taylor Rooks?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
C6rlUdXVsAQQS9F.jpg

I know these athletes be having a hard time concentrating...boners popping through the basketball shorts and shyt :lolbron:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
[QUOTE="Poitier, post: 23661403, member: 12984]I know these athletes be having a hard time concentrating...boners popping through the basketball shorts and shyt :lolbron:

:dame: You just gonna talk about other dudes erections in a Taylor Rooks thread?[/QUOTE]

i'll do whatever i want in my thread :martin:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How's that indicate that I'm trying too hard? This is a message board with countless topics. Just happens to be i chose to post one comment on a sports head I've seen before that seems white washed to me. That's trying hard? Especially when bedwench/sellout black women is a topic that gets talked about on here a lot.

Bruh, take that Sotomayor bullshyt over to TLR. :camby:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How's that indicate that I'm trying too hard? This is a message board with countless topics. Just happens to be i chose to post one comment on a sports head I've seen before that seems white washed to me. That's trying hard? Especially when bedwench/sellout black women is a topic that gets talked about on here a lot.

:camby:

Her man is black.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

:camby:

Her man is black.

Which brings me back to my point

A "I got them all figured out...and I'll post about it online" too hard cornball.

fukk outta here.

I feel sorry for niqqa like you.